Last visit was: Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:49 am It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:49 am

[ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Do you want to join up with a great group to camp with? 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Do you want to join up with a great group to camp with?
waneelover wrote:
frenchiejess wrote:
:?

Sooooooo.....should I be worried that this group won't accept my friend request on Facebook?

Seriously...what have you heard????? :lol:

Did you ever get this worked out?

Oh! Yeah...sorry....I was finally accepted. It took a couple weeks. I think they're probably just reeeeally laid back.

Well, that or they saw that I was a member of the media and need to make sure I wouldn't be showing up with a film crew :?
:lol:

In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade and he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down and cut him till he cried out in his anger and his shame, "I am leaving, I am leaving"...

...But the fighter still remains.

Tue May 19, 2009 7:05 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

So I'm hoping to make this my second festie. I attended Langerado lasy year at Big Cypress and had the best time of my life (no joke). I practically ended up going bymyself because my flake friends poorly coordinated the caravanning situation, but I lucked out with awesome neighbors. This time I can't say I know people who are going and would rather have a set conection instead of having to hope for great campers. Ideally I'm looking for a group of like minded people who can make my first wanee a much fun as Langerado was,and from the posts it sounds like you know this fest pretty well. I added Camp Cosmic to my friends on facebook and will be in touch.

Tue May 19, 2009 7:50 pm Profile
Site Admin

Good frenchiejess. Hopefully you're hooked up one way or the other now and don't have any worries.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

Tue May 19, 2009 7:51 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Camp Wanee sounds cool :ugeek: We camp right over the bridge to the right and across from the overhang. We have alot of fun, but be aware of Suwanee cty's finest(plain clothes).They prowl at night!

Wed May 20, 2009 7:40 am Profile
Site Admin

Spaztastiq - welcome. Hopefully waneefest will be a great experience for you. If it were me in your shoes, contacting cosmic is where I would start also (especially if you are traveling light and in need of gear) to see if it will meet the needs. Backup plans are always good!

There are lots of great folks on the forum (and many who don't even join but keep an eye on things) and you can probably find somebody else in the same boat. Being active in the forum is a good start to meeting people and getting comfortable with the adventure and hopefully you'll get everything worked out.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

Wed May 20, 2009 8:42 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Coming up with from Tampa with my gf(Tyler) on thursday. A chill village of like minded souls seems to perfect surroundings for our first Wanee. Let me know what we can bring. I'll be bringing alot of supplies as is. tents, cornhole, generator, chairs, tailgating setup turf and all.

Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:22 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Ty and Jason, We would love to have you join up with us..reach out to Stephanie (Look up Camp Cosmic) on Facebook and she will hook you guys up...Bring on Wanee 2010!!!

Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:04 am Profile
Wanee Master

I'm coming on Wed, so I'm for all the early bird parties! Whoo Hoo! Can't wait to meet you guys!

Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:09 am Profile
Wanee Fan

geez! this post started over a year ago!! no wonder some of you were commenting on our nonresponsiveness last year! i didn't even know we were on the forum then. it was my fault kids. had emergency major surgery just about the time you were posting friend requests. turned out alright and i made it to wanee but we really laid low last year. NOT THIS YEAR THOUGH!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :!: :!: LESS THAN FOUR WEEKS AND WE'RE AT WANEE! WHOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!! I WANNA WANEE NNNNOOOOWWWW!!!!!

stephanie

Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:51 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

I sent you guys a Friend Request on FB....looking forward to meeting you at the festival! Read about your "adult pinata" - I did one of those for Earthdance last year and it was soooo much fun & such a hit!!! The things we do to amuse ourselves.....

Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:36 pm Profile
 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next