Last visit was: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:07 am It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:07 am

[ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Do you want to join up with a great group to camp with? 
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: Do you want to join up with a great group to camp with?
First time Wanee'r coming this year....finally. Question about your camp....are y'all running generators?? Been trying to get an answer from the campground on where the RV-generator area will be. Want to be around some cool folks but not near the drum circle. map shows the drum circle near the lake. Can someone give me some distance bearings. Seems from all the fun info here that crazy Camp Cosmic would be tough to function without generators. Help me understand...thx

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:10 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

gotopless wrote:
First time Wanee'r coming this year....finally. Question about your camp....are y'all running generators?? Been trying to get an answer from the campground on where the RV-generator area will be. Want to be around some cool folks but not near the drum circle. map shows the drum circle near the lake. Can someone give me some distance bearings. Seems from all the fun info here that crazy Camp Cosmic would be tough to function without generators. Help me understand...thx

I just wanna see you topless.... ;) 8-) :lol:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:40 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

gotopless wrote:

if you are running a generator and are going to camp "primitive",they will direct you to the "Pine Field" which is out where the bat house is....
we'll be over there somewhere..about 20+ in our compound
and i'm trying to get them all topless this year...
the drum circle is near but last year we were close and never heard too much from it...i have actually heard more drums at camps circling the lake .

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:49 pm Profile
Site Admin

NCviper wrote:
gotopless wrote:

Terry - remember - we are here for the fest - not the screen names. :lol:

Attachment:
terry_wants_to-see-topless_WHATEVER.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:50 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

waneelover wrote:
NCviper wrote:
gotopless wrote:

Attachment:

Awwwww.....I am screwed up now.....why did you have to give me that image?????

Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:07 pm Profile
Site Admin

Reality check bro.

Possible screen names:
mesowanee
iwannawaneewu
runsowanee
myheartsowannawanee

Indian translation: Can't wait to wanee.

Gender indifference......tread lightly.......you may be dancing at the stage and not care for the pictures that show up next year. :lol:

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:17 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

waneelover wrote:
NCviper wrote:
gotopless wrote:

Attachment:

OOOOOO!!!!!! MY EYES!!!!MY EYES!!!!!

Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:58 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

ugghhhh! never seen Saddam Hussein without his beard and shirt. Beautiful.

I am not that goodlooking. Wifey picked the forum name when we got our FJ40. For those of you asking huh?? that is Toyota version of a jeep. In Fl you do not need a top, so she is Gotopless!

thanks for the info on drum circle, generators, etc. We can't wait til the show.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:54 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

OMG! there it SO not enough eye bleach to rid me of this image!

but seriously! I can't wait to meet you all at Camp Cosmic.........you are having a gathering on Wed? Let me know! I will be buzzing though on my yellow bee-mobile golf cart. Can't wait!

waneelover wrote:
NCviper wrote:
gotopless wrote:

Attachment:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:56 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

huh, won't let me re-post the awful image. Ah well, its for the best. It was awful enough the first time.....LOL!

Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:57 pm Profile
 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next