Last visit was: Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:49 pm It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:49 pm

[ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Wanee Application Form 
Wanee Lover

Post Wanee Application Form
Just to preface...every year we have had a 4th person that attends with Steely, Sunshine Daydream and myself. That 4th person has always had an amazing time and has vowed to go back the next year...to date we have not had the same 4th repeat. After speaking with SunShine Daydream our conversation turned to who the random 4th will be this year.
I have drafted the letter I will post after to screen applicants (our random friend that will attend this year 2010 TBD). This is all in fun but I thought I would share as it made me giggle. :D :lol:

Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:31 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Wanee Application Form
Hello. I, state your name here, would like to formally apply for a spot in the coolest caravan ever taking their fourth collective tour north on or about April 14th returning April 18th. In order to show my credence to attend in the presence of the Wanee veterans I will concede and adhere to all below stated stipulations.

I do solemnly swear that I will be totally up for anything, will maintain composure (i.e. no crazy vein), will stay up past my bed time, will shower in the river with or without soap, will search River Road and the Field until necessary, will dance in the rain if weather permits, will attend at least one drum circle, will go barefoot if the mud does not allow shoes, will gladly lose my chair and all possessions left at a stage, will do my required research on the new and upcoming bands, will contribute to the preparations of the accommodations(Banjo Moon) via stickers or TLC, and finally will be willing to have my panties/manties rocked off each and every night by the most amazing time ever be it a band or fellowship.

If you are not able to comply fully with all the above stated stipulations and more do not, I repeat, DO NOT even attempt to apply for the position. There will be an extensive background check and we reserve the right to resend the offer for next year if you attend 2010 and do not meet the above noted criteria. This will be judged by our panel of veteran attendees. Thank you for your interest, only the most qualified candidate will be selected.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:32 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

HOLY SHEET>>>>>>>What a riot!!! I would like to be a judge!! :lol:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:44 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

fabulous!! but you need to add one more thing

Will attend the BOS/SOS gathering and drink or smoke whatever gets put before me, make contributions of fun and mayhem on the Wanee forum , and wear your BOS/SOS badge proudly!

:D

Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:13 am Profile
Wanee Lover

You are soo right...yes of course the ammended version includes:

Will attend the BOS/SOS gathering and drink or smoke whatever gets put before me, make contributions of fun and mayhem on the Wanee forum , and wear your BOS/SOS badge proudly.

Done and Done. 8-) :lol:

Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:49 am Profile
Site Admin

Did you find a candidate for this yet?

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:51 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

LOL!!! No we are still actively looking for our 4th. We figure the Wanee winds will blow and we will know. :)

We have had a few applicants but they have all been DENIED due to one of the 2 noted criteria. Balanced Mind and good heart. The balanced mind was the disqualifier in both cases. :D :? We refuse all crazy vein people at the door. :) Crazy fun is OK and all good...Crazy crazy...well I don't have any time for. :)

Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:57 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Whoever is chosen is in for one hellva ride!!! :mrgreen:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:50 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

You need to put:

"will puke when nessasary and then continue drinking as if nothing happened"

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

http://mulearmy.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:04 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

LMAO!! EXACTLY!! Must be able to hang.

Funny you mention...first year SSDD puked shortly after noon while back at base camp drinking a few quick beers and sheepishly covered it like a cat in a litter box. I made her a sandwich and grounded her on the tarmac for a hour with water and nourishment and then she was back in prime form. :)

Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:09 pm Profile
 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next