Last visit was: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:09 pm It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:09 pm

[ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 What If 
Wanee Gnome

Post What If
Clapton and Winwood join the Arc Angels for a little pre tour warm up.

Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:21 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: What If
What a rush just thinking about it!!!

Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:22 pm Profile
Site Admin

hoodycat wrote:
What if .....John Lennon and Jimi came down from heaven with SRV ,now that would be awesome.I will be watching for them,never know what you'll 'SEE' at Wanee.

Wanee 2007 - Derek was strolling through the campgrounds and I asked him which stage he would be playing that night since it wasn't listed anywhere. He said "The Mushroom stage - that place is magical".

You just never know what might happen there..................

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:34 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

It is the big 40th for ABB and they have been having AWSOME guests. I just can't let myself even imagine the artist that are alive that could show up. If I had the time I would cross reference everyone not playing that weekend and we could.....Okay, back to my real life responsibilities,, focus focus. Shoot, I just want to be at WANEE! :P :lol: :D

Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:12 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

What if this happened.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:04 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Tour stars 10 June in NJ clapton winwood Angles

After Vaughn’s passing, his rhythm section (formed by bassist Tommy Shannon and drummer Chris Layton) joined up with two talented singer-songwriters in their own right who had been helped up by Vaughn (Charlie Sexton and Doyle Bramhall II). They jammed together in the Austin Rehearsal Complex, or the Arc, which is where they got their name. Celebrate this band by securing your Arc Angels tickets today! It is sure to be a night you won’t soon forget!

Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:12 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I think that we should all be shoulder to shoulder holding hands with sh!teating grins on our faces as the ABB begin to play then go about our merry ways breaking into dance.

I am really excited for those of you who have never seen ABB...I know that Owl hasn't and neither has Micke....who else?

Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:42 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

*I am really excited for those of you who have never seen ABB...I know that Owl hasn't and neither has Micke....who else?*

Me! I'm so excited! :D

In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade and he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down and cut him till he cried out in his anger and his shame, "I am leaving, I am leaving"...

...But the fighter still remains.

Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:56 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Sooooo cool. I see you said you may be flying solo...where are you coming from?

Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:01 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Calypsomamma wrote:
I think that we should all be shoulder to shoulder holding hands with sh!teating grins on our faces as the ABB begin to play then go about our merry ways breaking into dance.

I am really excited for those of you who have never seen ABB...I know that Owl hasn't and neither has Micke....who else?
Well we better get our gloves and masks on....I just heard on NBC that there are alot of FESTIVALS BEING CANCELLED DUE TO THIS F@$#%^! SWINE FLU!!!!! Say it is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN TO WANEE!!!!!! This may put a damper on the Mystery guest??? I will have to call him today and get an update on his situation....They also said that it could die down & make a comeback in the fall?? :roll: SWINE FLU GO AWAY >>>OR I WILL WHINE!!!! :lol: I heard that there is a possiblity that the DEAD may show up :?: And read somewhere???possibly Jimmy BUFFET :?: :roll: But you know what they say "Talk is CHEAP"? I say ACTIONS speak louder than words :!: :D

Fri May 01, 2009 9:13 am Profile
 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next