Last visit was: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:10 pm It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:10 pm

[ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 What If 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: What If
The Dead was a rumor before they announced the line up. I am really dissapointed that they are not on the bill, but would put my money on Jimmy before the Dead.

Fri May 01, 2009 9:22 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Don't get me wrong, I am a HUGE fan of KBM. But it would be nice to see all the boys. I am sure Warren w. sit in w. KBM. Now if we could just get Bobby there somehow! I ment Jimmy Buffet, not Jimmy Herring. :D

Fri May 01, 2009 9:45 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Oh yeah.. I have the show on MP3 to if you want it..... I cant Stop listening to Yellow Moon & Fly Away All. They were AMAZING. I will be sad if Hutch Hutchenson plays and Otiel does not. Billy and Otiel's psychadelic bass/drum lines were amazing (i was sober btw, well I was drinking Sweetwater, but nothing else.)

Yeah.. i cannot see that pic at work but I think it is probably the one from the Past Wanee pictures thread. It is a great pic. It is my desktop pic on my home PC. :shock:

I went to Magfest last year specifically to see them and I was Stunned. They were Fantastic.

Fri May 01, 2009 9:49 am Profile
Wanee Lover

I would just die it they cancelled it...F)(*!#&_!*(#&_*!#& swine flu. Just stupid. :evil:

Fri May 01, 2009 10:33 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Calypsomamma wrote:
I would just die it they cancelled it...F)(*!#&_!*(#&_*!#& swine flu. Just stupid. :evil:

REALLY, I will become active and find the powers that be and TRY to change their minds. But like owllover says;

THAT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN!

p&l

Fri May 01, 2009 11:42 am Profile
Wanee Fan

What if: Duane Allman return for one show only.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri May 01, 2009 12:14 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Now THAT would be SOMETHING!!!

Fri May 01, 2009 12:14 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
atlanta hippie wrote:
Calypsomamma wrote:

REALLY, I will become active and find the powers that be and TRY to change their minds. But like owllover says;

p&l
Am going no matter what is going on with that crazy sheet!!! Just am going to quit listening to the dam news!!!! Music is so much better :!: :D We will not let some stupid stuff stop us ....plus we (most all) will have enough alcohol in our systems that I doubt we would catch anything :lol: :shock: :lol: :lol: Peace and it is coming real soon...WANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :!: :!:

Sat May 02, 2009 4:38 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Muleldy1 wrote:
atlanta hippie wrote:
Calypsomamma wrote:

p&l
Am going no matter what is going on with that crazy sheet!!! Just am going to quit listening to the dam news!!!! Music is so much better :!: :D We will not let some stupid stuff stop us ....plus we (most all) will have enough alcohol in our systems that I doubt we would catch anything :lol: :shock: :lol: :lol: Peace and it is coming real soon...WANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :!: :!:

And that IS what the CDC says will prevent you from getting sick. Alcohol in the waterless hand soaps is what kills the virus. SO>>>keep the liquid flowing!
:lol: :D :) ;) :P
WANEE WANEE WANEE

p&l

Sat May 02, 2009 4:44 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:P Off to sams to buy cases of hand santizer :!: :lol: :lol: I have big bottles of the stuff right by the front door and the rear door also :!: Have to find the little one I used to have on my car keys..it does come in handy especially with kids :!: ;)

Sat May 02, 2009 4:56 pm Profile
 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next