Last visit was: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:30 pm It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:30 pm

[ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Why don't Tampa people dance? 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Why don't Tampa people dance?
Calypsomamma wrote:
and I have to ask what is the 'bacon"? :)

the bacon is added to the bottom of your dance,,,not the top like on a burger...but the bottom.
you dance and dance and bounce and when you can't dance no mo
you fall to the ground and move like a sizzling piece of bacon,flat out...
it looks kinda seizure like in it's motion,,but if ya got a few feet around you,go for it and sizzle like nobody's watching :!:
the bacon....coming back in style at a fest near you.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:52 am Profile
Wanee Lover

We won't have this problem for the Mule show in Tampa!!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:06 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

LTS that was Sunshine Daydream's comment. Said that Mule will be the true test. Then the Wailers are coming to twon in Feb! It is going to be a busy next few months.

I might have to try out the bacon. I like to sizzle. HA! Thanks for the breakdown Wavo. :)

Owl I want to see the flip off pics. St Joe. Haven't been there in foreva!!!

Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:20 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I meant we won't have the problem of people telling us to sit down. It's general admission! Save me a spot on the rail!!!!!

Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:24 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

:oops: :D Oh well sitting/headbobbing/shaking and baconing (yes I know- I just made it up) up against the rail...I will just be happy to be there if I happen to make it to the rail I will def save you a spot. :) I kind of liked the upper tier thingy...the bar was right behind me. People were nice there though...I had a beer and was getting down and evidentally spilled on the guy next to me...he politely asked me not to spill on him again and I gave him the big thumbs up and moved my beer to the right hand. :) Problem solved...Steely didn't mind the extra beer. :) Then I apologized later again...I hate those people and I was one of them but I was just so damn excited. :)

Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:29 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Warren is like this bright light and my wife and I are like two moths. We have to get close to him!

How is that venue? We will be staying down the street and expect to be in full party mode being able to walk home!!!!

Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:38 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

hey LTS, I'm with ya ! Did I tell you already I got to meet the man himself last summer? but some yappity yappin dude came up as I was shaking his hand and started manopolizing the conversation as Warren's eyes glazed over...it was so bad that I couldn't and wouldn't dare interrupt to ask for a picture with him. I thought one crazy fan was enough. So, I went and talked to Matt and gazed at Warren in my paripheal. (how the eff do you spell paripheal??)

Jorgen now..we had a CONNECTION. I think he wanted to bring me back on the bus with him!! at least that is what Brett said. heheheheehehehooooo

Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:44 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

OMG Owly, thats great. I am sure he was nice given all the stories I have heard. Rita said that we are going to meet him this time. (We are going to all 3 Florida shows).

Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:48 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

The venue was great. Small and intimate but not too small where you feel chlostrophobic (phonics - its all I got) :) Two tiers. Top tier was really big and had a wroght iron rail around it...a big wide staircase on each side that were flat and wide enough to hang and dance on and a big area on the bottom tier. Very cool and low key except us dancing fools in the back. Easy to move in and out of people...very accessiable bar in the back. Not a bad view in the whole place and overall I give the place a big 2 thubms up. :D

Yep we got a car to take us - our friend lives about 30-35 minutes away.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:07 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Stop by Skippers some time...we'll show you how we get down! ;)

Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:32 pm Profile
 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2