Last visit was: Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:20 am It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:20 am

[ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Beers 
Wanee Mushroom

Post Re: Beers
I am really liking the red ale now. Also like Jim Beam heres to you rvrrat

Fri May 29, 2009 8:19 am Profile
Wanee Lover

hoodycat wrote:
Has anyone heard of Land Shark? I found some at our local package store in No. Al. ,Made in Jacksonville,Fl., Island style lager. Not bad! FINS UP!!!!! Help! I've fallen and can't find my beer! :lol: Although Milwaukees Best {Lite} always does the trick for me!

They sell Landshark here in NY...If im able to transport it to FLorida via Jet Blue, ill bring some for ya

Fri May 29, 2009 8:55 am Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

windy1954 wrote:

I've been drinkin beer at the last few shows i've been to and it makes me remember why I like whiskey.....You don't get bloated and you spend less time in the portajohn/bushes. I need to go to the liquor store today. Here in VA it's all state run (ABC store) and they have monthly sales....gotta catch the end of May sale and then see what's on the June sale Monday. The toughest question will be 'shots or on the rocks'? It will be shots right before going into the shows!

Fri May 29, 2009 10:08 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Yea, breaking the seal sucks. But your bladder can't hold it forever. And they sell Landshark here in Bradenton/Sarasota...

Fri May 29, 2009 10:13 am Profile WWW
Wanee Mushroom

belloefelice wrote:
hoodycat wrote:
Has anyone heard of Land Shark? I found some at our local package store in No. Al. ,Made in Jacksonville,Fl., Island style lager. Not bad! FINS UP!!!!! Help! I've fallen and can't find my beer! :lol: Although Milwaukees Best {Lite} always does the trick for me!

They sell Landshark here in NY...If im able to transport it to FLorida via Jet Blue, ill bring some for ya

They sell Landshark here in NC too....lemme know hoodycat! I will bring some for you too! At this rate, everyone brings you a sixer, ull be livin large!

Fri May 29, 2009 10:14 am Profile
Wanee Peach

I'll be bringing Sierra Nevada Pale Ale even though it's such a ripoff these days. Back in myyyy day, it was $6 something, now it's almost 10!

Some other choice pale ales and tasty ales - haven't even been drinking good beer for the last year! I've been on the cheap stuff.

RvrRat- you should try Elijah Craig bourbon- small batch, aged longer than most, and the price makes it a whiskey drinker's secret- my favorite- but haven't had it since I've been in FL. Check it out! Great on the rocks

Meltin cubes! :mrgreen:

Fri May 29, 2009 11:11 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

RvrRat wrote:
windy1954 wrote:

I've been drinkin beer at the last few shows i've been to and it makes me remember why I like whiskey.....You don't get bloated and you spend less time in the portajohn/bushes. I need to go to the liquor store today. Here in VA it's all state run (ABC store) and they have monthly sales....gotta catch the end of May sale and then see what's on the June sale Monday. The toughest question will be 'shots or on the rocks'? It will be shots right before going into the shows!

I hear ya Rat..... I prefer Gentleman Jack myself.......only problem..... I can't remember much the next day!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri May 29, 2009 11:16 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Guinness extra stout, Turbo Dog is quite tasty as well, Sammy Smith Oatmeal Stout, and Lambics Yummy!!!!

Fri May 29, 2009 11:18 am Profile
Wanee Pro

NCviper wrote:
RvrRat wrote:
windy1954 wrote:

I hear ya Rat..... I prefer Gentleman Jack myself.......only problem..... I can't remember much the next day!

Jack kicked my ass when I was about 15...we haven't gotten along ever since.

Fri May 29, 2009 11:19 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

I've been drinkin beer at the last few shows i've been to and it makes me remember why I like whiskey.....You don't get bloated and you spend less time in the portajohn/bushes. I need to go to the liquor store today. Here in VA it's all state run (ABC store) and they have monthly sales....gotta catch the end of May sale and then see what's on the June sale Monday. The toughest question will be 'shots or on the rocks'? It will be shots right before going into the shows![/quote]

I hear ya Rat..... I prefer Gentleman Jack myself.......only problem..... I can't remember much the next day![/quote]

Jack kicked my ass when I was about 15...we haven't gotten along ever since.[/quote]
yep Jack has a way about whacking you upside the head..... I did that with Teqkilla one would even walk down the same asle they sold it on for years....love now though!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri May 29, 2009 11:25 am Profile
 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next