Last visit was: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:28 am It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:28 am

[ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 I'm lookin 4 Paul, the man with karma 
Wanee Mushroom

Post Re: I'm lookin 4 Paul, the man with karma
Paul you did a good thing and anyone who says different is wrong! I don't know what the personal battle is about and frankly it's none of my business. I do know that you did a good thing for me and you didn't know me from anywhere. I'm greatful for what you did and all jealous people that have problems with that don't belong at the Wanee or anywhere else that people are trying to have a good time and enjoy themselves. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you didn't recieve anything but thanks for your tickets and I only hope that I get to share a cold brew with you this year. I'm planning to enjoy myself this year again and I hate it for anyone who goes for a different reason. Once again this was my post, for me to get to let you know how much I appreciated what you did and anyone that has a problem with that need not reply to this post. Thanks Paul.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:55 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

R-Ne enough about the free tickets already!!! :lol:

Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:56 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

iluvtopanic wrote:
R-Ne enough about the free tickets already!!! :lol:

"Here's another hint for you all / the walrus was Paul ...lookin' through a glass bong...oops, I mean, onion !
koo-koo-kajube, and all that !!! :mrgreen:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:31 pm Profile
 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4