Last visit was: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:53 am It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:53 am

[ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 baseball fans... 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: baseball fans...
owllover wrote:
to be honest, I can't stand watching baseball unless I am at the stadium. and even then, I'm watching a lot of everything else and just a little baseball! BUT...hubby is a HUGE baseball fan so it's on the TV whether I like it or not. and now that Greinke is doing so well and making it exciting to watch KC baseball again, at least it is BEARABLE!! it would be nice if KC could at least have a season that isn't completely laughable....

UGHHHH same here Owl...hubby is a huge fan STL Cardinals and I don't like watching it on tv at all but don't mind the stadium and then there is that damn baseball ticket that we have....awesome access to over 160 games.

Funny story the hubby got me drunk and convinced me to let him put up a Cardinals Baseball banner in our dining room - but just for the baseball season - I didn't know it lasted 10 months out of the year. :evil:

Thu May 14, 2009 2:13 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
;) I like it my granddad was a huge phillies fan so it was always on when he was down here to visit! It is much better live I have to confess...but where can ya go to a concert and a game with the kids for less than $100?? It is too damn hot for DISNEY EPCOT all those so they don't get to go to too many things so I thought that it would be good for them since I am not taking them to WANEE?? I might get brave enough and take them to see the MULE in ATL?? The rays were laughing stock for a long time too,as were the LIGHTNING but it goes in phases I think? Peace gma Calypso, that is too funny..the things we do for LOVE huh! :lol:

Thu May 14, 2009 2:27 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

oh shits yanks just pulled it out their ass!!! woohooo!!!

Fri May 15, 2009 10:57 pm Profile YIM
 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2