Last visit was: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:51 pm It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:51 pm

[ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 How To Mark Tent Space 
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: How To Mark Tent Space
:D :idea: :idea: If they allow it and we are lucky enough to get a golf cart....I will have the kids (19yrsold) decorate it with lights etc....and they would have fun driving you guys that get lost to your site??? I just thought of something I know we have enoughstuff to carry but if alone why don't you write down certain landmarks & your site # this would help all find their way home...after dark? If the "kids" in my group can help ya?? (anyone younger than me is a kid!!! :lol:) let me know??

Sat May 09, 2009 2:56 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

balloons or kites on really really really ridiculously long stringsseem to work great

Thu May 14, 2009 11:34 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I have a feeling I am gonig to need some help marking my campsite this year or a just a bunch of good new friends to point me in the right direction and possibly give me a shot along the way....HEY!!! I freaking have that ~ sweeeet. :)

Tue May 19, 2009 2:25 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Anyone got battery operated Christmas lights? I've been looking for them online withouh much luck. I used to have some very cool Dead Bear lights that were funky, but they disappeared off my tent while camping on year...

Tue May 19, 2009 2:49 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

I found battery powered Christmas lights on ebay. They work great! used them on my last camping trip and bought more for Wanee. Attached them to the tent with paper clips and wrapped some around trees. be sure to put the battery packs in a small zip lock bag in case of rain :)
LubieDoobie and I can't wait to decorate the campsite! Hope everyone stops by for a cocktail :D

Tue May 19, 2009 4:30 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Last year we had a huge american flag and disco ball along right along the road...we were a landmark for all. if you were there you probably strolled through

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:05 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Yup...I remember seein' that flag last year...

We had a 30' X 30' tee-pee set-up in the middle of the Open Field last year...it served as a landmark for us last year. Our neighbors thanked us on Sunday for the landmark b/c it helped them stagger back to camp during the fest...we got a kick out of sharing stories with each other about the shennanigans we got ourselves into over the weekend :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:03 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

AndieBee wrote:
Anyone got battery operated Christmas lights? I've been looking for them online withouh much luck. I used to have some very cool Dead Bear lights that were funky, but they disappeared off my tent while camping on year...

Thats pretty sad,stealing,but even more sad stealing your Dead Bear lights. :evil: 8-)

Sunbeams shinin through his hair,,
Appears not to have a care....

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:09 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Clijohns wrote:
Yup...I remember seein' that flag last year...

We had a 30' X 30' tee-pee set-up in the middle of the Open Field last year...it served as a landmark for us last year. Our neighbors thanked us on Sunday for the landmark b/c it helped them stagger back to camp during the fest...we got a kick out of sharing stories with each other about the shennanigans we got ourselves into over the weekend :lol:

Hey now,We have done the tee pee thing at B-Roo a couple years,definately helps find your way home.Are you bringing it this year :?: 8-)

Sunbeams shinin through his hair,,
Appears not to have a care....

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:11 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Last year we had 2-3 torches that we lit near the front of our campsite that worked well. And we parked our vehicles towards the front of our site as well...

Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:18 pm Profile WWW
 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next