Last visit was: Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:24 pm It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:24 pm

[ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Cell phones at the park ... 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Cell phones at the park ...
duanegarcia wrote:
My recommendation regarding your cell phone is that you turn that it off, take off your shoes, and spend a couple of day unplugged from the rat race. Just my two cents.

been there,done that....the whole point was to be accessible to the group that we have formed here....at least until we arrive and meet......then ....whatever happens happens.

or not.

Thu May 07, 2009 1:04 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Post Re: Cell phones at the park ...
I have a Sprint phone and last year at Wanee it sucked hard. It was kinda cool in a way because it contributed to the whole "get away from it all" vibe I was going for. Every now and then I would get just enough signal for my phone to tell me I had a voicemail, but not enough to call and check them. So I just took care of it when I went into town because it worked there.

Same thing this year I guess!

Sun May 10, 2009 9:52 pm Profile
 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2