Last visit was: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:22 am It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:22 am

[ 4 posts ] 
 vending 
Wanee Gnome

Post vending
anyone ever sell anything by walking around campssites? (legal or not what ever floats your boat) how well did what ever you sold sell??

Wed May 06, 2009 6:43 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: vending
:o Wille, I have never been but as a former vendor of ph balanced all natural dog shampoos I know that some of the licensed vendors there or where ever do this a form of their only "Livelyhood"! I think that the park gets part of the monies earned through the vendors as a way to keep the park going? Not sure if that helps ya :?: But I would check with them I think that I heard somewhere that if they catch ya ....you have to leave??? :roll: ;) Peace and good luck!

Wed May 06, 2009 7:06 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

You need to hit the lots at the Dead and Phish shows. There is plenty of illegal vending going on there. There isn't a lot at Wanee.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Wed May 06, 2009 7:15 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
;) One of my daughters friends makes these cool HEMP purses and other accessories I told her to tell him about Wanee, but I don't know if he is going to be there or not!! Her purse is neat but I am allergic to hemp it makes me itch, :shock: in that form anyway! :lol:

Wed May 06, 2009 8:21 pm Profile
 [ 4 posts ]