Last visit was: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:24 pm It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:24 pm

[ 3 posts ] 
 My turn to see Warren and the Boys!! 
Wanee Veteran

Post My turn to see Warren and the Boys!!
OK peoples....Like Andie said....play nice while I'm away!! On my way down to Denver to get my groove on then off to Shorline for the weekend!!!

I'll miss you....talk to you next week. Then it will be....23 DAYS TIL WANEE!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Peace.....

Thu May 07, 2009 4:22 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Post Re: My turn to see Warren and the Boys!!
Have a great trip and make some great memories! My friend Diane is going to be there too. The Shorline is my all time favorite outdoor venue! Smile often!

Thu May 07, 2009 4:29 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: My turn to see Warren and the Boys!!
Thanks guys, can hardly stand it. Been squirming in my chair ALL DAY!! Never been to Shorline and super excited. Going to be the true essence of a Dead show for me. Going with a new friend that I just met last week at Neil and some new friends that I have yet to meet. What a great way to spend the weekend!! :D

Thu May 07, 2009 4:41 pm Profile
 [ 3 posts ]