Last visit was: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:21 am It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:21 am

[ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 DRUNK THREAD! 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: DRUNK THREAD!
im bacccckkkkkkkkkkk

edit:i had some friends drop by last night....
all i can say is that i am more than ready and primed for whatever wanee brings this year....

and i don't wanna go to rehab,,,i say no no no

Wed May 27, 2009 11:55 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

I would love to come to the SOS party....I remember reading something about it somewhere on here, somewhere, eh I'll find it again before next Thursday....

So no postings last night from me on here, but it's a safe bet to say I was drunk. I ended up with camping equipment in my car (for Wanee, from a grateful friend) however I got in my car this morning and had completely forgotten about it, I was rather confused when I saw firewood and a rubber mallet (still not quite sure what to do with that) in my floor board. This was after waking up an hour late for work, and then hopping on here and making myself even later, I must say I have an addiction at this point (that's the first step, right?). So now here I sit in my cube in my Margaritaville t-shirt and flip flops, counting the days until Wanee......................

Thu May 28, 2009 10:14 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

greeneyes wrote:
I would love to come to the SOS party....I remember reading something about it somewhere on here, somewhere, eh I'll find it again before next Thursday....

So no postings last night from me on here, but it's a safe bet to say I was drunk. I ended up with camping equipment in my car (for Wanee, from a grateful friend) however I got in my car this morning and had completely forgotten about it, I was rather confused when I saw firewood and a rubber mallet (still not quite sure what to do with that) in my floor board. This was after waking up an hour late for work, and then hopping on here and making myself even later, I must say I have an addiction at this point (that's the first step, right?). So now here I sit in my cube in my Margaritaville t-shirt and flip flops, counting the days until Wanee......................

Its ok.....it will all make sense at some point! Ummmm did you forget your pants? The drunk thread makes its way back to the top! yehaaaaw!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Thu May 28, 2009 10:20 am Profile
Wanee Fan

NCviper wrote:
greeneyes wrote:

Its ok.....it will all make sense at some point! Ummmm did you forget your pants? The drunk thread makes its way back to the top! yehaaaaw!

Crap, I knew I was missing something......

Thu May 28, 2009 10:31 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Haaaaa haaaahhaaaa!
Boy, I would pay money to see that!
I better be quite at wanee I may forget my pants a time or to!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Thu May 28, 2009 10:40 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Wait we have to wear pants at Wanee? :? Now I have to go back and redo the packing list.......

Thu May 28, 2009 10:57 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

greeneyes wrote:
Wait we have to wear pants at Wanee? :? Now I have to go back and redo the packing list.......

They are optional..... so don't worry about it!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Thu May 28, 2009 11:02 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Holy shite, I was at the 'what are you listening to now thread' and started pontificating...? about Whipping Post, live at Fillmore East. Did anybody get it better than that?

Ijlove jam bands (Phish, GD, UM, GM) But I dont' think anyone.....got it spot on like that. :(

When they go off..........................and then bring it back. WOW :shock:

Fri May 29, 2009 9:05 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

I like the Grateful Dead, but they dream of having the perfect song.............................................

Like Whipping Post, live at Fillmore East. :D

2 nights of ABB, I can't freakin' wait.

Fri May 29, 2009 9:07 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

A-damn-men! I can't freakin wait for two nights of ABB either...I am with you on that!

Fri May 29, 2009 9:19 pm Profile
 [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next