Last visit was: Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:49 am It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:49 am

[ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
 DRUNK THREAD! 
Wanee Demi-God

Post Re: DRUNK THREAD!
Muleldy1 wrote:
:lol: Hey have you ever seen AFRO Man? :lol: LMAO last night (well early am) too much dropped my glass of Stella :shock: all over my friends leather ottoman,wood floors all over me my pants...what a mess i ws... don't normally go walking around lookin like I p-d my pants :lol: They all just laughed then we walked out on his dock I get to looking I used to party at his next door neighbors house way back when...I said dam I remember I was going to fly off of that balcony one night :o :lol: Till someone grabbed me! Orange sunshine do it everytime :shock: Jeez then we all laughed so much i was waiting for the heat to show up but they didn't well it was funny then but kinda sicky today.. :lol: Heather comes in my room pulls up her dress says Where did I get all of these bruises I said probably when u were trying to fandango with our buddy last nihgt on the dance floor :o I took some video of it on my cell she doesn't know it :lol: Oh my did they ever put on a show :roll: :oops: then I was trying to video the band got down on my knee got in a leg cramp the lead guitarist is yelling my name :oops: in the mic asking me what in the hell ws I doing on the floor I was yelling at my kid to come help me up :lol: of course she ws partying and yakking and did not hear me or the yelling on the mic :oops: finally some nice gent gave me a hand...jeez love getting old :lol:

Gma I love you....you are so Damn funny! You just make me laugh out loud!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Sun May 31, 2009 12:41 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:D Aww that is sweet of you Viper! But I have learned to turn my head away from the screen still has tea on it from the other day :lol: hmmmsweet tea with honey...not good for laptop :roll: Well let me tell you ..you all have helped me LMAO so your not exactly dull :lol: I have to laugh to keep whatever little tiny bit of sanity I have left :o But everyday is like a new adventure I can only imagine what Wanee will be like? :lol: I could never make this stuff up it JUST happens :lol:

Sun May 31, 2009 12:55 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Muleldy1 wrote:
:D Aww that is sweet of you Viper! But I have learned to turn my head away from the screen still has tea on it from the other day :lol: hmmmsweet tea with honey...not good for laptop :roll: Well let me tell you ..you all have helped me LMAO so your not exactly dull :lol: I have to laugh to keep whatever little tiny bit of sanity I have left :o But everyday is like a new adventure I can only imagine what Wanee will be like? :lol: I could never make this stuff up it JUST happens :lol:

You got that right...Sweet tea and laptops just do not get along! :lol: I am just soooo ready to meet everyone! I know we have build some very lasting friendships here on the forum. :P

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Sun May 31, 2009 1:01 am Profile
 [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17