Last visit was: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:13 pm It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:13 pm

[ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 We Need Cornmeal!!! 
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: We Need Cornmeal!!!
looooooooooove love love cornmeal!

and yes, that girl is bad ass to the bone. love her!

Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:33 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

izzab wrote:
Just had to say...saw these guys for the first time on Saturday night....ROCKED IT!! They opened for Umphreys and man...they got the place going! LOVE Alley....girl knows how to play a violin!!

Big time agreement, izzab. I was at the show Saturday night and it was my first time seeing Cornmeal. They f'n rocked the Fillmore and had me grooving early. I especially like some of their more cosmic jams. They'd be fun at Wanee. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Allie coming out with Umph's for Bab O'Reilly was spectacular. She and Jake were fantastic together trading licks.

There comes a redeemer/and he slowly too fades away/There follows a wagon behind him/that's loaded with clay /and the seeds that were silent/all burst into bloom and decay/The night comes so quiet and it's close on the heels of the day

Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:34 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Check your PM SparkDog!!

SparkDog wrote:
izzab wrote:
Just had to say...saw these guys for the first time on Saturday night....ROCKED IT!! They opened for Umphreys and man...they got the place going! LOVE Alley....girl knows how to play a violin!!

Big time agreement, izzab. I was at the show Saturday night and it was my first time seeing Cornmeal. They f'n rocked the Fillmore and had me grooving early. I especially like some of their more cosmic jams. They'd be fun at Wanee. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Allie coming out with Umph's for Bab O'Reilly was spectacular. She and Jake were fantastic together trading licks.

Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:21 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Finally got to see Cornmeal at Magnolia fest last fall, and was not disappointed.

Glad to see a Trampled by Turtles fan...I've been dying to get a chance to see them for years now.

Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:48 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

funny..I had never heard of trampled by turtles before reading about them on this forum..now I see them in festies everywhere! def will check em out

I begged for some cornmeal at wanee. didn't get it this year, but maybe next!

Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:57 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

phish1 wrote:
You are begging to the wrong guy there sister

I ain't to proud to beg. just tell me who

Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:59 am Profile
 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2