Last visit was: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:44 am It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:44 am

[ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Panic at Wanee- another opinion 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Panic at Wanee- another opinion
Kay, Kay, KAY! I love both bands and love to dance and party and play and smile and my forum! Lets agree to dissagree and go see! We all will be under the spell of the Suwannee park. Lets celebrate together, share our dance steps and chairs, and toys.

p&l

Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:28 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Jeeez....I leave you guys for one weekend and look what happens. :lol: :lol:

Agreed AH and truthfully I think the only way to solve this one and for all is a royal rumble Outsiders style. :shock:

We all love music no matter who we consider to be our favorite and there are wastoids in all fancircles. One thing that can be said for us all is that we are all a fan of SOS so let's keep on with the vibes, grave and harmony that place has bestowed up us each time we are lucky enough to visit.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:16 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

liketosmoke wrote:
I am a Yankee too, but I think Panic fans are great. I might even like them more than ABB fans. Too many ABB fans are uptight middle aged territorial jerks that drink too much and act like assholes. I prefer people who drink less and smile more.

We hung out in the lot at the recent Phish shows and had a great time. We met a lot of nice people. Of course there are always bad apples, but no one ordered us to sit down at the shows.

I am glad WSP is playing.

Lou, hope you don't feel that way about me! You know I stopped drinking! LOL I may have to break the fast in April, though.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:41 pm Profile YIM
Wanee Lover

Nah, I am in the ABB fan category as well. I guess I wasn't expressing myself correctly.

I really meant to say that there is nothing wrong with Panic fans, in fact they might be more tolerarant and peaceful than ABB fans.

We were right in the pit at Langerado WSP and had a great time surrounded by all cool people.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:28 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

I am a huge Panic fan and an ABB fan, so I totally get where you are coming from LTS. I truly believe all the Panic virgins are in for a pleasant surprise. Panic fans are awesome! Very peaceful, friendly, tolerant, and most are definitely there for the music not just the scene. There are a few bad apples in any crowd, but as far as rowdiness goes, I have seen more fights at ABB shows than Panic shows. I love both these bands and am proud to live in the state they both hail from. Although this is my first board post, this will be our second Wanee and I am soooooo stoked!!!!! I hope to meet some of you there. You all sound like our kind of people! Peace, Love, and Panic!!!!

Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:23 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

treehugger!! congrats on your 1st post!! may it not be your last!! :)

can't believe no one has picked panicfanatic for a name...

Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:04 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

owllover wrote:
treehugger!! congrats on your 1st post!! may it not be your last!! :)

can't believe no one has picked panicfanatic for a name...

Hey that's a good one Owly!!

And a BIG WELCOME to treehugger!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:57 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Thanks, I am happy to be an official boardie now! I've really enjoyed reading these posts (last year and now) and am looking forward to meeting some of you awesome ppl in person at Wanee. I have a feeling I may be neglecting my work in the near future because of this board. It seems to be addictive! Can't wait til' April!!!! :P

Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:35 pm Profile
Site Admin

Please do take advantage of the "post a pic" and "lets get to know 1 another" threads!

Life is good.....................

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:45 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Greetings Wanee heads! Me and a few buddies were thinking about escaping MS to come enjoy this super cool looking festival that you all obviously enjoy. Can't deny it...I'm a Panic fan to the BONE! Since Panic is rumored to be hitting up Jackson, MS 4/14, we were thinking about just following the road to sunny Florida. By the way, when the Allmans and Panic toured together.....the jams they created :o ! So be not afraid of the Panic crowd...we just like to boogie a little harder than most, but we are all smiles :mrgreen:

Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:29 pm Profile
 [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next