Last visit was: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:16 pm It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:16 pm

[ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Panic at Wanee- another opinion 
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: Panic at Wanee- another opinion
and don't feel bad about neglecting work....WE DON'T! :lol:

Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:46 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Welcome TREE hugger,the world needs more treehugers

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

http://mulearmy.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:58 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

:mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:10 pm Profile
Site Admin

GoodBubble wrote:
Greetings Wanee heads! Me and a few buddies were thinking about escaping MS to come enjoy this super cool looking festival that you all obviously enjoy. Can't deny it...I'm a Panic fan to the BONE! Since Panic is rumored to be hitting up Jackson, MS 4/14, we were thinking about just following the road to sunny Florida. By the way, when the Allmans and Panic toured together.....the jams they created :o ! So be not afraid of the Panic crowd...we just like to boogie a little harder than most, but we are all smiles :mrgreen:

Greetings to you GoodBubble and welcome.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:53 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

GoodBubble wrote:
Greetings Wanee heads! Me and a few buddies were thinking about escaping MS to come enjoy this super cool looking festival that you all obviously enjoy. Can't deny it...I'm a Panic fan to the BONE! Since Panic is rumored to be hitting up Jackson, MS 4/14, we were thinking about just following the road to sunny Florida. By the way, when the Allmans and Panic toured together.....the jams they created :o ! So be not afraid of the Panic crowd...we just like to boogie a little harder than most, but we are all smiles :mrgreen:

Goodbubble...quit thinking about it, JUST DO IT!! I promise you will be so glad you did!! Welcome to the forum and hope to see you at WANEEEEEEE :mrgreen:

let's boogieeeee

Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:58 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

I'm disappointed with the fact that Panic gets two nights. One is plenty in my book..... sorry. The lineup in general is too Dead heavy for me. And surprise!... I'm 54. I was really looking forward to a return engagement for Drive-by Truckers and hoped they might get a shot at the big stage. Oh well. That doesn't mean I won't be there! Peace all. Let the flaming begin....

Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:50 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

rlon...all that means is during one of the nights of Panic, you can go see whoever else is playing at the same time! it's a win win.

or, maybe you will burn out early one night..then you have a 2nd night to catch the show!

love me some Truckers too.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:56 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Hard to argue that two nights is not better than one!

Two nights of Panic AND two nights of the ABB!?! I can't think of anything better short of Jerry rising from the grave and showing up. I just wish there was going to be two nights of Mule too....but it looks like there will be all I can handle!

Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:59 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Holy Yikes hans. YOU STOLE MY THOUGHTS!!! whoa

This is a LONG wait. I wish it was this weekend. And if mule does Thurs nite anytime(along with a Fri/or Sat) making 2 ABB 2WP and 2 MULE...well...I just hope I wouldn't faint upon seeing it.

Anyone care to define a chair nazi? I think a few have assaulted me through the years. :) Warning chair creatures growing roots....: when Panic plays, a dance party will ensue- The best thing about them is when someone new to them is turned on by it, the last people on earth you'd ever picture ATTEMPTING to dance.....all of a sudden ..just start shaken their asses out of no where. Fun stuff to witness when they're "firing on all cylinders".

Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:13 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

The only times I can remember Panic playing 2 nights at a festival in the south were at Bonaroo(in the last 10 years). I was there for the first year and I think 3/4 of the people there were Panic fans. It was very special and the last time myself and a lot of other people saw Mikey. Anyhow, there are gonna be a lot of Panic fans down there b/c we don't get this to often. Along with two nights of the Brothers and everything else!!!!!!!! WOW!! I do wish the Truckers were playing, but for me, this is a dream line-up.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:17 pm Profile
 [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next