Last visit was: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:36 pm It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:36 pm

[ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Tent advice 
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: Tent advice
:lol: :lol: Me too Owlee, I can just picture this :lol: :lol: :lol: Now I had the gkid go buy two screened room tent thingys at walmart haven't opened them but they do not have flooring...so now have to get big tarps...dam this is alot of work,huh!! I figured one for the cooler,dining area??? One for the campers to maybe sleep in if it is that hot...which unless we get some strange COLDFRONT :idea: :idea: It will be very hot??? hope that they are worth it ..they were like 40$ each???

Mon May 11, 2009 5:22 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Muleldy1 wrote:
:lol: :lol: Me too Owlee, I can just picture this :lol: :lol: :lol: Now I had the gkid go buy two screened room tent thingys at walmart haven't opened them but they do not have flooring...so now have to get big tarps...dam this is alot of work,huh!! I figured one for the cooler,dining area??? One for the campers to maybe sleep in if it is that hot...which unless we get some strange COLDFRONT :idea: :idea: It will be very hot??? hope that they are worth it ..they were like 40$ each???

Those screened in things are the way to go. w/ floor is better for small critters and spiders. But they are WAY cooler (temp) than the tent. If they have the roll down side panels for rain they are waterproof too. :)

p&l

Mon May 11, 2009 5:25 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

;) Not sure ATLHippie, they are already packed in the TTrailer?? So hopefully they will be good? I can't pick up the bed (they are in a storage area under the bed in the TT so if not I told her to save the reciept in case we have to do a WALMART return..fun :roll: So yeah will get some big tarps too just in case?? Thnks P&L to you too ;)

Mon May 11, 2009 5:30 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Hey Muleldy, The first thing I am going to do when I get to the park is to check out your campsite. You are the closest to the festival entrance in the loop. :D :D

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Mon May 11, 2009 5:37 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

:o IS that a GOOD thing or BAD :?: :idea: It does look like I am close to the liquor store :lol: 8-) I have friends from ALABAMA, OHIO, VA, and lots from FL coming by too..also sis in law from MT and nephew from NC this is going to be a blast...need a semi too house all of these peeps :lol: ANYONE HERE in the MULE ARMY??? OR MULE NATION besides KEV????

Mon May 11, 2009 5:42 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Wow thats a lot of folks. You are like the United Nations. I noticed how nice you were, offering to bring the Flag of Sweden in honor of Micke. That's why I will be spying on and monitoring your site, I mean: stopping by to say hello. That was just a typo.!! hahahaha

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Mon May 11, 2009 6:20 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

:lol: :lol: LTS!!! As long as your not Charles MANSON :shock: :? come on by!!! I forgot about the dam flag :roll: I have to make a note of it!!! Dam so much stuff to bring!!!! :lol: This will be an expidetion of sorts!!!!

Tue May 12, 2009 2:28 am Profile
Wanee Fan

this was my tent from last year (passing it on to LubieDoobie and DeltaDawn) You will enjoy the extra room in a large tent, but it does take two people to put it up. Well worth it.
Also, a MUST are battery powered fans!!! saved my life at Bonnaroo a few years ago. I got awesome ones at CVS for about $20. Get two. Again, well worth it. (comes in handy during hurricane season when power goes out) :D

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat May 16, 2009 11:28 am Profile
Wanee Master

Happy Camper, I love your tent. It reminds me of one of those bouncey things they have at fairs. Think we could rig one of those up for adults? :D

Sat May 16, 2009 1:14 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Wow, your tent is like a hotel room.

p&L

Sat May 16, 2009 4:11 pm Profile
 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next