Last visit was: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:23 am It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:23 am

[ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Poll:Will tickets sell out this year? 
Wanee Peach

Post Re: Poll:Will tickets sell out this year?
I've been every year, and the attendance has gone up every year (except maybe the year Greg was sick). And with WSP in the mix, you can bet this year will be even more packed than last year.

I would guess that the park itself can probably handle 40,000-50,000, but the stage areas cannot accommodate that kind of number. The only way I see it selling out is if the promoters, out of consideration for the attendees, puts a cap on the number of tickets being sold. But my inner-cynic is telling me the promoter is probably more interested in $$$$ than the comfort of those attending.

I hopeful that the ticket prices will keep the numbers from getting out of hand.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:57 pm Profile
 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2