Last visit was: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:26 am It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:26 am

[ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Will more bands be added? 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Will more bands be added?
It lands up being a trade off, I dont think its possible to see every act you want to. The best you can do is watch maybe half of a set and head over to the other side. Decisions, decisions, Mule or GPN......Life at Wanee's good huh Owly???? :D

Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:20 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

mike12859 wrote:
It lands up being a trade off, I dont think its possible to see every act you want to. The best you can do is watch maybe half of a set and head over to the other side. Decisions, decisions, Mule or GPN......Life at Wanee's good huh Owly???? :D

BUT I DON'T WANT TO!!! (said like a little kid rolling on the ground pounding his fists)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:22 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Dare I say, I would prefer a few fewer bands and less overlap. That's the hardest part, especially later in the day when there are really good bands on both stages. So hard to decide who to miss. Some of the smaller fests I have been to that have two stages coordinate the acts so that as one ends on one stage the other begins on the 2nd stage so you miss very little of any artist.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:19 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

I agree that I have no complaints with either the number of bands listed or who is listed as going to be there.

That is a hella lot of music in a barely 96 hour span of time.

In fact, I'd venture to say that it is equal to the number of artists and sets you'd see on Jam Cruise and that's 5 days.

So, Wanee 2010 looks like it will be mighty sweet.

p.s.
If they want to add The Drive-By Truckers, I wouldn't complain.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:29 pm Profile WWW
 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2