Last visit was: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 pm It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 pm

[ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Sunday Foootball 
Wanee Pro

Post Re: Sunday Foootball
Woo Hoo!!! Geaux Saints!!!! Louisiana is floating on a cloud this morning!! Though I can just imagine what Bourbon Street looks like this morning! Have a great week everyone! Peace Love and Waneeeeee!!

WHO DAT SAY DAY GONNA BEAT DEM SAINTS?!?!?

Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:27 am Profile
Wanee Pro

My fellow Louisiana friends on FB are freaking because they heard the NFL wants to claim exclusive rights to the phrase "WHO DAT". No way. We've been singing the Who Dat Say song since I was in high school in the 70s, but of course then it was "Who dat say dey gonna beat Mamou." And of course the cheerleaders would cheer "Hot boudin, cold cous cous, come on team, push push push!" No place like Acadiana ("cajun country").

If you guys have never made it to Mamou, LA on a saturday morning for Fred's Lounge, you're missing out. And the mardi gras there and in surrounding towns will blow your mind. So don't mess with our Who Dat!

Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:15 am Profile
Wanee Lover

granger@cp-tel.net wrote:
My fellow Louisiana friends on FB are freaking because they heard the NFL wants to claim exclusive rights to the phrase "WHO DAT". No way. We've been singing the Who Dat Say song since I was in high school in the 70s, but of course then it was "Who dat say dey gonna beat Mamou." And of course the cheerleaders would cheer "Hot boudin, cold cous cous, come on team, push push push!" No place like Acadiana ("cajun country").

If you guys have never made it to Mamou, LA on a saturday morning for Fred's Lounge, you're missing out. And the mardi gras there and in surrounding towns will blow your mind. So don't mess with our Who Dat!

let me think back... NFL was probably more embarrassed than anything about WHO DAT back in the 80's, now wanting to claim it as their own. that's plain dirty rotten. BTW, I hope Brees lights it up, I need the fantasy point, but he can only throw to Colston oh, and Bush.

All my problems are gold plated! All my bottoms, exaggerated.

Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:38 am Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Pro

Good point Tony! Thanks, and nice to meet you. I can't say I'm not worried about this game, and yes it's soo nice just that we made it this far, but there ain't nothing like victory is there? A team of Saints, what they're doing for New Orleans is just wonderful. What other team would bring back an injured ex player like Deuce, just so he could be part of the team during this unprecedented time? Geaux Saints!

Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:41 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Gotta love Louisiana. Pic of a Catholic Church in Lafayette, LA:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:46 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Oh, but Tony, sorry 'bout the Fantasy FB thing, but I need Brees to throw to anyone who's open!

Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:47 am Profile
Wanee Lover

granger@cp-tel.net wrote:
Oh, but Tony, sorry 'bout the Fantasy FB thing, but I need Brees to throw to anyone who's open!

You all need to hit that QB hard, and often. Like last week.

All my problems are gold plated! All my bottoms, exaggerated.

Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:49 am Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Pro

Right on! Manning on da ground!

Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:52 am Profile
Wanee Pro

yeah man, they gotta punish Peyton like the did Bret
Peyton will be wincing on the 7th baybeee :shock:

What do you mean, "caffeine isn't a vitamin"?

Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:57 am Profile
Wanee Lover

I wouldn't want Peyton to lose to anyone but Drew - however, got to get past Peyton's boys to get to him, and they will be waiting, oh yes, they will be waiting................even thought I love Drew I must remain faithful to Peyton...........GO COLTS

Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:57 am Profile
 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next