Last visit was: Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:56 am It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:56 am

[ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 This Website? 
Site Admin

Post This Website?
Hey All,

Glad to see so many people enjoying / using the forum. Please let us know what types of things you would like to see on the site (outside of the forum). We really want to to keep things fresh and interesting.

Thank You in advance.

Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:30 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Fan

Post Re: This Website?
More homepage songs would be delightful. I love Statesboro Blues, don't get me wrong, but come on.....every time? Switch it up a little!

Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:01 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Yeah,What potatoskins said,can't you put some kind of player up there,like they have on the mountan jam site,a few songs from all the artist would be cool

http://mulearmy.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:12 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

lol, when I logged on just now, before I even saw this thread, the first thing I thought was "damn guys, y'all are going to make me hate Statesboro Blues!".

Plus, if you come to the website and go straight to the videos, you have to let Statesboro Blues finish playing before it will do any good to watch one of the videos.

Other than that, nothing else really comes to mind, seems to be pretty good to me.

Thanks for considering our input!

Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:25 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

When/if it becomes available, it would be nice to see a tentative schedule of performances. Other than that, great site. Thank you.

Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:48 pm Profile
Site Admin

Thanks Everyone. Just an FYI, there is a play/stop button on the lower right hand corner of the main animation. (where the date / venue are) So weather you want to watch a video, or if you just want to turn the music off w/o turning your volume off, just click the stop button next to singing trees.

Thanks!

Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:16 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Mushroom

Well dang, I feel like an idiot!

Thanks for the help, Admin.

Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:22 am Profile
Site Admin

If you would like a copy of the park brochure / camping grounds map mailed to you please email SPIRIT@MUSICLIVESHERE.COM

Please leave your name and mailing address and specifically ask for the parks brochure with the camping map.

Thank You!

Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:17 am Profile WWW
Wanee Fan

waneeAdmin wrote:
If you would like a copy of the park brochure / camping grounds map mailed to you please email SPIRIT@MUSICLIVESHERE.COM

Please leave your name and mailing address and specifically ask for the parks brochure with the camping map.

Thank You!

No, thank YOU!

Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:54 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Are the suggestions for more songs impossible?

Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:31 pm Profile
 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next