Last visit was: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:10 am It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:10 am

[ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Big Hype for Wanee 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Big Hype for Wanee
Live Nation IS a company and they DO need to make money and cover expenses. I work for money and I don't have any problem with anyone else doing the same. (as long as they don't take advantage of a monopolistic situation). Keep up the good work James and LN.

Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:40 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Congratulations to Live Nation. Today the merger was officially allowed by the the Dep't of Justice. The stock price is up 15% today.

The regular workers are not the greedy ones, but this list is in question:

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ir?s=LYV

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:47 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Hmmmm...Is Macattack another LN employee? And maybe Sweetpea? Are these folks checking behind James?

Is RvrRat a conspiracy theorist? Maybe :shock: :shock:

Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:53 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

I do not mind paying these prices at all to see these amazing bands. I appreciate everyone who had a hand in making this festival possible, and this being my first Wanee ever I am so stoked!!! :D Can't wait to meet everybody!

Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:58 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

I love how people think 100% of the ticket money goes straight in LN's pocket. Obviously Phish1 doesnt realize most of that money goes to paying the artists, who in this day & age get practically nothing from record sales. and they also have to pay the festival staff and probably the park for the use of the space. which leaves LN only a small percentage of your money.

i know alot of phish fans are anti-panic, but lighten up dude, this is a sick lineup

Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:17 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Best BANG for your buck if you ask me!! :mrgreen:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:19 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

"Hmmmm...Is Macattack another LN employee? And maybe Sweetpea? Are these folks checking behind James? "

Hey Rvrrat, some of my friends said that I was mentioned on the forum today. What are you talking about? Are you trying to blow my cover...whats up with that? :)

But now that you have brought me into this... hey Phish1.... How ridiculous to say anything about anyone that has brought this festival to us. Not only is the lineup amazing but the ticket price is worth every dollar. Have you seen how much other festivals cost??? I have been looking through this forum and i can not believe the negative comments not only about the festival producers but about other members on this forum. Let's all chill out and have a wonderful time at Wanee and on this forum please...

and Rvrrat you will never know........

Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:40 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

sweetpea wrote:
"Hmmmm...Is Macattack another LN employee? And maybe Sweetpea? Are these folks checking behind James? "

Hey Rvrrat, some of my friends said that I was mentioned on the forum today. What are you talking about? Are you trying to blow my cover...whats up with that? :)

That's OK...I will never know alot of things! :D :D

Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:45 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

sweetpea wrote:

But now that you have brought me into this... hey Phish1.... How ridiculous to say anything about anyone that has brought this festival to us. Not only is the lineup amazing but the ticket price is worth every dollar. Have you seen how much other festivals cost??? I have been looking through this forum and i can not believe the negative comments not only about the festival producers but about other members on this forum. Let's all chill out and have a wonderful time at Wanee and on this forum please...

ALLL HAILLLL SWWWWWWEEEEEETTTTTTPPPPEEEEAAA!!!! :P

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:46 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Sorry for being negative, but I just hate corporate America, not just Live Nation. Look at some of LN’s executive salaries:

Mr. Michael Rapino , $ 2.95M
Ms. Elizabeth Katheleen Willard , $ 1.05M
Mr. Alan Ridgeway , $ 556.00K
Mr. Jason Garner , $ 1.57M
Mr. Michael G. Rowles , $ 925.00K

Rapino has about 750.000 shares. That means he made about $975,000….

Today alone!!!!!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:11 pm Profile
 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next