Last visit was: Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:40 am It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:40 am

[ 1 post ] 
 trailer with ladder, trailer withou 
Wanee Lover

Post trailer with ladder, trailer withou
as retirement arrives in 2011....I know...lucky me.........I would like to be more prepared for the trips planned cross country.......I don't think these old bones will take tent sleeping much longer....I have finally convinced grandpa cracker crazy pants (as they call him) to approve my desire to purchase a recreation vehicle...........We hope to break it in officially at WANEE, with or without hookups....My question from you seasoned veterans who travel about...................Trailer with ladder, or trailer without ladder..........as I stated in a previous post "I luv me some Junior" and being only 5'1", I would like to give my tippy toes a rest....how bout some advice

Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:09 am Profile
 [ 1 post ]