Last visit was: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 am It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 am

[ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Kick-Off Party? 
Wanee Mushroom

Post Kick-Off Party?
Any info on the Kick-Off Party for Thursday? Time?, Who?, etc...I'm looking for supporting evidence to convince my buddy that we need to leave ATL Thurs. morning instead of Thurs. lunch time.....Help! I'm too damn excited! :lol:

Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:35 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Post Re: Kick-Off Party?
I've heard Particle is playing Thursday, don't know who else.

Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:47 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Where to I bring the nectar??

Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:59 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Newb here...so I've never had the "sweet nectar" before but from what I hear, it sounds mean! Serve me up, bartender! :D

Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:30 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

For what it's worth, Pollstar lists Parliament Funkadelic along with Particle for Thursday.

There comes a redeemer/and he slowly too fades away/There follows a wagon behind him/that's loaded with clay /and the seeds that were silent/all burst into bloom and decay/The night comes so quiet and it's close on the heels of the day

Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:00 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Last year liketosmoke had a forum get together at his campsite near the entrance but if it's not going to happen this year come to campsite 265 off of the main road and the nectar will be served there.

Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:44 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

stay tuned,,i'm sure an announcement will come in time !

Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:07 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

ALLL HAILLL SOS/BOS .............There shall be a partay on Thursday!!! :mrgreen: Somewhere somehow........ 8-)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:48 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Pete--

Thanks for the info! I look forward to getting to know everyone over the next few months and putting a face with the names in April! Good Times!

Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:05 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Oh yes it will be sooo much fun. We had such a blast last year...I kept comparing it to a giant Easter Egg hunt. You would walk up and people would show you thier badges that would have thier screen names on them and it was so nice to put a name with a face. We would all hug and laugh and hug again ad then cheers. WL did the badges last year for everyone. God love him and LTS provided the campsite to get together even though he stayed at the hotel...that is the kind of kind souls we are dealing with here...other people willing and wanting to go out of thier way to ensure that we meet up and have a great time. Man it gives me a big smile to think of the 2010 meet and greet. It is a party not to be missed on Thursday...tell you friend it is a must do on the 2010 list.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:15 am Profile
 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next