Last visit was: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:48 am It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:48 am

[ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 History of The Meet and Greet 
Wanee Demi-God

Post Re: History of The Meet and Greet
Dartdog82 wrote:
You know mine Viper :o

I know.....let's see.........10 feet from mine? :lol:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:40 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Post Re: History of The Meet and Greet
Wavo wrote:
liketosmoke wrote:
Last year was the first year that there was a Wanee forum. Frequent forum members created this sub community known as the Brothers and Sisters of the Suwannee. It was all based on the brotherhood and sisterhood that is found in the spirit of Suwannee Music Park. We wanted to create a little community where music and peace were combined with friendship and sharing.

We planned on having a meet and greet with all the brothers and sisters of the forum. It turned out to be a great success and a new tradition was founded. My wife and I had such a beautiful time meeting all the people that showed up. We wound up with a bunch of new friends.

^^^^What he said!^^^^^^

I reserved the same campsite and plan to host the 2nd Annual Brothers and Sisters of The Suwannee Meet and Greet at this year’s festival. It is going to a little difficult for us this year as we are going to be starting a vacation directly after Wanee, but I know we will all pull together to make this a great event.

Now is a good time to start planning and the first major question is: what time? I was thinking Thursday at noon. Well anyways, the planning is half the fun!

Joyce and i will definitly come again this year...
i know i can find yous...see ya there!!!

and to all those new and old to the forum that we didn't see last year,,you owe it to yourselves to be there...great people here !!!
great times.
** we have around 30 + people ,so far,,from our group this year...hope i can get their as over with us!!! we'll see you regardless of their ass**

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:42 pm Profile
 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3