Last visit was: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:52 pm It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:52 pm

[ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Seriously.. 
Wanee Pro

Post Seriously..
Look folks.. Let's be adults. There is a lot of good info on this forum and I like to read the forum each day in anticipation of the festival. But it's getting more and more difficult to weed through all the crap. And the reason it continues is that people feel the need to respond to senseless posts and it just turns into a childish mud-slinging game. The best way, the ONLY way, to get rid of trolls is to stop feeding them. If you don't like what someone has to say, then shut the f!*k up and move on to the next thread. If you don't know how, or choose not to use the ignore function, then JUST DONT REPLY to people who piss you off. Because you people who piss each other off are starting to piss me off. If you don't have the ability to control your anger, then please, please, PLEASE, I'm begging you, for the love of God, use the ignore function. I'm not trying to single anyone out. I would love for everyone here to give and recieve useful info and get along, but I'm a realist. And I know that where there are internet forums, there are bound to be assholes. By replying to the asshole, you are patronizing the asshole. The asshole wins.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:31 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Seriously..
Well said!

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:38 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Yeah! What he said!!

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:39 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Demi-God

kujobie.........AMEN!!!

Some peeps just need to let it frigging go! I come here to relax with cool ass friends and some just want to add stress to a forum that has always been about peace,love,harmony and GOOD MUSIC! Man I get enough crap all day at work.....I don't want it here! :evil:

WELL SAID MY FRIEND! :mrgreen: ;)

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:16 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

YOU TALKIN TO ME! I know where your camping Kujo. ;)

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:56 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

thanks kujobie...hopefully those that aren't getting it will get it after that explanation. we have 3 months until Wanee, and I am with you...the negative people and negative posts must be ignored. :roll:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:24 am Profile
Wanee Lover

This guy is full of BS by the way. He claims to have gone to many of the shows that my wife and I have gone to, but he never shows his face in the light of day and I’m sure he knows what we look like.

He will never show his face at the festival. Mark my words. He is just a pathetic person who hates to see other people have a good time.

I guess I am getting better at this because his futile troll attempts aren’t even bothering me, but I too agree to completely ignore him for the sake of the community.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:38 am Profile
Wanee Lover

<stepping on to soapbox>
Give your energy to people/things you enjoy! There are so many great fans who come to this site that share their good vibes and the whole thing can just snowball. We have a while before the festy and more trolls will find their way in here. The experienced ones will suck us all in until they reveal their true intent. Once you realize that someone is a troll, just TRY to ignore. They will test any and every sensitive topic they can, be it your spouse, parents, children, honor, tastes, or intellect. They will try to suck in any noob that appears. They deserve no time or keystrokes. If they get no energy, they will move on to another board. You have better things to do than argue with an idiot. <stepping off of soapbox> :|

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:51 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Hey RvrRat! I look forward to seeing your smiling face again this year. I have a cousin from Roanoke, VA coming down for the fest this go round.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:06 am Profile
Wanee Lover

sugarmegnolia wrote:
Hey RvrRat! I look forward to seeing your smiling face again this year. I have a cousin from Roanoke, VA coming down for the fest this go round.

Thanks sugarmeg...Did your cuz go see Grace when she was there?

Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:24 am Profile
 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next