Last visit was: Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:58 pm It is currently Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:58 pm

[ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 no wanee for me 
Site Admin

Post Re: no wanee for me
We'll miss you bello. Please stay a part of the forum!!!!

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:03 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Bello, I feel your pain. I'm not going either. :cry:

It's a tough post to write, eh?

In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade and he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down and cut him till he cried out in his anger and his shame, "I am leaving, I am leaving"...

...But the fighter still remains.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:30 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Yes Very Tough!!!

i still have months before it happens, and if by miracle, im able to come, i will still make it happen, but based on how things look as of right now, it would appear its out of the question. :(

Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:42 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

I am a genious! I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner! Providing I find camp mates, (hoping for happycamper) I think I might drive to florida. That eleviates (however u spell that) car rental and flight. I can't imagine gas will cost me 400 bucks there and back. If this plan works I can hope to come just because damn, I can't miss wanee!!! Keep ur fingers crossed!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:36 pm Profile WWW
Site Admin

belloefelice wrote:
I am a genious! I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner! Providing I find camp mates, (hoping for happycamper) I think I might drive to florida. That eleviates (however u spell that) car rental and flight. I can't imagine gas will cost me 400 bucks there and back. If this plan works I can hope to come just because damn, I can't miss wanee!!! Keep ur fingers crossed!!!!!!!

We need your "nectar" contribution like last year bello. Fingers and toes are crossed.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

i'm starting to get the vibe that Bello will be there.... :mrgreen:
we're cheering you on !!

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:21 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

belloefelice wrote:

Bella, I'm in. LubbieDoobie and Delta Dawn can't make it this year and I didn't want to be totally solo either, so lets make it happen!
I have plenty of extra camp gear if you just want to fly into Jacksonville. Holla and we can figure it out :D
already have the golf cart taken care of too :lol:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:27 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I got your message! Ill call you this weekend!

I just got the best freaking news! My little brother just called me to tell me, he is able to go to wanee, for me to just fly into Orlando and I can ride with him to Wanee! HP, I told him that I was gonna camp with you and he remembered you! So This is gonna be fantastic! Ill call you this weekend and we can start hammering out details!

Im so excited!!!!!!!!

hAPPY cAMPER 71 wrote:
belloefelice wrote:

Bella, I'm in. LubbieDoobie and Delta Dawn can't make it this year and I didn't want to be totally solo either, so lets make it happen!
I have plenty of extra camp gear if you just want to fly into Jacksonville. Holla and we can figure it out :D
already have the golf cart taken care of too :lol:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:45 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

There is something to say about positive thinking.Im glad things are working out for you. :)

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:57 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

WHOA!!! I go dog sit for the night, and wake up to this good news!!! keep us posted...I have a GOOD FEELING!!

no lubiedoobie?!! :shock: :o :( :cry:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:43 am Profile
 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next