Last visit was: Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:56 pm It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:56 pm

[ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 aerocha 
Wanee Pro

Post Re: aerocha
I am a cruise junkie. Been on 10 of them in 8 years. I've never been ballsy enough to bring anything with me but it wouldn't be hard to do. If I was gonna do it, I would just secure it next to my left testicle. I have never seen dogs around when boarding a cruise, but there will 100% guaranteed be dogs around when you get back. So, the key is, bring all you want, but consume it while on the cruise and don't attempt to bring anything back with you. Because they will sniff your luggage and they will parade you right past the dogs when you are leaving the ship after the cruise.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:04 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

One year they busted a bunch of people before boarding based on info gathered from an Internet forum.

I kid you not!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:26 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Yes I remember that. They had the dogs that year.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:29 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

These are things best mentioned in person amongst friends. That's all.

All my problems are gold plated! All my bottoms, exaggerated.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:12 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Pro

I honestly don't think the Carnival Cruise Line folks or Customs spend much time perusing the Wanee forum. And it certainly wouldn't be the first time someone brought grass onto a cruise ship.. Ix-nay on the eed-way! :D

Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:17 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

kujobie wrote:
I am a cruise junkie. Been on 10 of them in 8 years. I've never been ballsy enough to bring anything with me but it wouldn't be hard to do. If I was gonna do it, I would just secure it next to my left testicle. I have never seen dogs around when boarding a cruise, but there will 100% guaranteed be dogs around when you get back. So, the key is, bring all you want, but consume it while on the cruise and don't attempt to bring anything back with you. Because they will sniff your luggage and they will parade you right past the dogs when you are leaving the ship after the cruise.

I took the horse by the reins this year by making about 200 forum badges after hearing that Kat wasn't attending JC8. Are you on the JC forum kujobie? If so, I'll have one for you next year.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:19 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Pro

aerocha wrote:
kujobie wrote:

I took the horse by the reins this year by making about 200 forum badges after hearing that Kat wasn't attending JC8. Are you on the JC forum kujobie? If so, I'll have one for you next year.

Funny. My only obsessions are cruising and live music, but I've never been on the JC.. Maybe next year. Would've been cool to see Les Claypool on a cruise ship. I've seen the videos. Yes, make a badge for me!

Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:25 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

kujobie wrote:
I honestly don't think the Carnival Cruise Line folks or Customs spend much time perusing the Wanee forum. And it certainly wouldn't be the first time someone brought grass onto a cruise ship.. Ix-nay on the eed-way! :D

That was the Feds who spent our valuable tax dollars on this sting operation.

As those who met me at last years Wanee know; I am a champion for medical marijuana. Since last year, there has been major National victories.

I am not embaressed or ashamed to use marijuana because I know in my heart that it is not a bad thing, and I will defend my right to do so all the way to the Supreme Court if I have to.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:30 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Jam Cruise is probably the greatest thing I've ever done, but I haven't been to Wanee yet, so we'll see. But really, it was a life affirming event for me if there every was one. There really aren't words available to describe how great a time I had and how wonderful the people I met.

I'd never been on a cruise before, nor will I ever go on any cruise other than this (what do ppl do on cruises without 18 hrs of music a day?)

I will do whatever I can to never miss that trip, ever.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:35 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Lover

kujobie wrote:

When we meet up, I'll drop the dime on the whole experience as seen from a guy who wears a maroon tux with ruffle shirt and no shoes.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:38 pm Profile YIM WWW
 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next