Last visit was: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:05 am It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:05 am

[ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 aerocha 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: aerocha
liketosmoke wrote:
kujobie wrote:
I honestly don't think the Carnival Cruise Line folks or Customs spend much time perusing the Wanee forum. And it certainly wouldn't be the first time someone brought grass onto a cruise ship.. Ix-nay on the eed-way! :D

That was the Feds who spent our valuable tax dollars on this sting operation.

As those who met me at last years Wanee know; I am a champion for medical marijuana. Since last year, there has been major National victories.

I am not embaressed or ashamed to use marijuana because I know in my heart that it is not a bad thing, and I will defend my right to do so all the way to the Supreme Court if I have to.

Are you in a 215 state?

All my problems are gold plated! All my bottoms, exaggerated.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:41 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Pro

aerocha wrote:
Jam Cruise is probably the greatest thing I've ever done, but I haven't been to Wanee yet, so we'll see. But really, it was a life affirming event for me if there every was one. There really aren't words available to describe how great a time I had and how wonderful the people I met.

I'd never been on a cruise before, nor will I ever go on any cruise other than this (what do ppl do on cruises without 18 hrs of music a day?)

I will do whatever I can to never miss that trip, ever.

The cool thing is, there's lots to do, or you can do nothing at all. Which is what we usually do. We usually get balcony cabins and spend most of the time worshipping the sun on our balcony. There is also usually good music on cruises. Reggae bands and hard rock bands. They're no-names, but they're good. Never had a bad time on a cruise. I fell in love on one. Proposed on one. And got married on one. We f!*king love it. Of course, it doesn't hurt that we're a 20 minute drive from the port of Tampa.. If the JC cruises from Tampa, we're there..

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:03 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

hey aerocha,
did you happen to see Gumby on JC this year?

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:12 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

OH, yeah, how could I miss Gumby. The pro photogs had a few pics of Gumby up, linked on the JC site.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:21 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Lover

[quote=
Are you in a 215 state?[/quote]

No. I am in one of the 50

hahhahhaha

Republicanville, Fl

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:21 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

figured you did,,,he's on another forum that i frequent.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:22 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

kujobie wrote:
aerocha wrote:
Jam Cruise is probably the greatest thing I've ever done, but I haven't been to Wanee yet, so we'll see. But really, it was a life affirming event for me if there every was one. There really aren't words available to describe how great a time I had and how wonderful the people I met.

I'd never been on a cruise before, nor will I ever go on any cruise other than this (what do ppl do on cruises without 18 hrs of music a day?)

The cool thing is, there's lots to do, or you can do nothing at all. Which is what we usually do. We usually get balcony cabins and spend most of the time worshipping the sun on our balcony. There is also usually good music on cruises. Reggae bands and hard rock bands. They're no-names, but they're good. Never had a bad time on a cruise. I fell in love on one. Proposed on one. And got married on one. We f!*king love it. Of course, it doesn't hurt that we're a 20 minute drive from the port of Tampa.. If the JC cruises from Tampa, we're there..

Oh, dang, cruisin has been good to you! I can highly recommend you join us for JC9, if you like cruising and you like music, this is the f'n promised land. Plus, the JC forum people are just like you all, fun loving people with a good vibe.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:25 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Lover

liketosmoke wrote:
[quote=
Are you in a 215 state?

No. I am in one of the 50

hahhahhaha

Republicanville, Fl[/quote]

I feel ya. Although I live in California and in general it's pretty liberal, I live in what I term, the "valley of red." There is a valley that runs from socal to norcal that is mostly farm land. Staunch Republican farmers makeup most of the voters and not the good kind of farmers either.

I haven't heard much on that front for Florida... but dang you guys have those pain clinics, which is the equivalent to our dispensaries, just different meds.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:30 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Fan

aerocha wrote:

YEP - What Tony said!!!!!
This was my 3rd JCruise, best one yet!! Nothing like it, eva!!! :D

Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:11 am Profile
Wanee Lover

HarryZ wrote:
aerocha wrote:

YEP - What Tony said!!!!!
This was my 3rd JCruise, best one yet!! Nothing like it, eva!!! :D

Isn't that the quote every year; "this was the best year yet!'

It better be, the standard was set pretty high with JC8. I can't believe I waited to get back to shore before pre-booking for JC9. Smacks head.

Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:21 am Profile YIM WWW
 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next