Last visit was: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:36 am It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:36 am

[ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Contemplating on Driving to Wanee from NY 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Contemplating on Driving to Wanee from NY
all of my troubles have been solved!

my brother who had originally cancelled on me, called me tonight to inform me that he CAN go to Wanee, so all i have to do is fly into orlando and then ill ride with him! So i dont have to worry about renting a car! YAY!!!

Wanee here I come!!!!!

Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:51 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Gnome

Hey, i live in baltimore md, i am def gonna go to wanee festival although i am in dire need of a ride. Me and my buddies just drove down to Miami fl for phish new yers eve run and it took us 17 hours flat non stop and we were in a pick up truck that got terrible gas mileage and i dont think that we really spend all that much on gas. From baltimore md the trip is only 12 hours away which is the same distance it took me to get to rothburry last year. Please email if you are interested in somehow hooking this all up so that we can get down there and have an awesome time, if you choose to respond get back at me on my email, Philipcr@hotmail.com not to good on checking with these forums. Truthfully we could make this trip happen very easily and practical.

Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:58 am Profile
Wanee Lover

It was obvious Ms. Bella was gonna make it.

Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:03 am Profile
 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3