Last visit was: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:11 am It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:11 am

[ 4 posts ] 
 Lovin' this..... 
Wanee Mushroom

Post Lovin' this.....
Listening to Furthur 12/30/09 Bertha...and it sounds soooooo good right now. Gotta love that special place music tends to take you every now and then..... :D

Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:36 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Lovin' this.....
Clijohns wrote:
Listening to Furthur 12/30/09 Bertha...and it sounds soooooo good right now. Gotta love that special place music tends to take you every now and then..... :D

Right on, Bertha is a great song and it takes me to that place every time. Yes, I just listened to a clip, freakin great! John really completes it for me, though I'm not exactly pleased he left DSO. Jeff Mattson has filled in nicely for DSO in John's absence.

All my problems are gold plated! All my bottoms, exaggerated.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:05 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Wizard

I went to 3/5 East Coast shows in December. It was well worth it! The CT show blew me away.

Everytime I hear Bertha I always think of the fan story and it freaks me out. LOL

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:13 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Mushroom

John is amazing...He is able to do what some of the others havent' been able to do(Kimock, Warren, Jimmy) which is have a strong lead guitar presence....don't get me wrong the 3 mentioned above are truly amazing but for what Bob and Phil have been trying to do it just didn't sound genuine to me. John just has that melody to his playing style....IMO....that's what catched my attention.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:20 pm Profile
 [ 4 posts ]