Last visit was: Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:26 am It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:26 am

[ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Helen's Hilton 
Wanee Lover

Post Helen's Hilton
So I saw a few posts that mention this place. Is it open to all? What exactly is it? Where is it normally located? not that I don't have enough on my list of things to do while at Wanee - I just don't want to miss anything.

Wed May 13, 2009 2:08 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Helen's Hilton
CMomma - You can search 'Hilton'. It will get you about 20 hits (21 since I posted this). Lotsa info there.

Wed May 13, 2009 2:15 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

gracias! I din't know that you could serch the posts with a key word! Nice.

Wed May 13, 2009 2:18 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I am now fully informed. By the Horse stables!!!

Wed May 13, 2009 2:21 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Helen is a very nice person from the ABB forum. She organizes a big campsite every year. There is a lot of helping and sharing going on, a real nice situation. Lots of great people.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Wed May 13, 2009 3:08 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Perfect. For sure going to check it out.

Wed May 13, 2009 3:14 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

To echo Liketosmoke, Helen is one wonderful person. Love her bunches!! There's so many good folks in this group. Kind, generous, and genuine come to mind! Everyone pitches in and I am sure we'll get some acoustic jams over there as well!!! :)

Thu May 14, 2009 7:43 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Yep, Helen is a great person. I really like her a lot. I'm packing tonight to go with her to a small festival in Georgia this weekend. I'm looking forward to being around her for that time though I'll be busy recording and she will be busy with the Hittin' the Note booth. Still, plenty of time to talk and hang out together.

Funny thing, I was on the cell phone with her last night when I got pulled by a Leon County Sheriff. He claimed I ran a stop sign that I know I stopped for, but he let me go so all's well. This is the second time in two months that I've been pulled by a sheriff for no good reason then let go. I wonder what they are up to?

Thu May 14, 2009 4:39 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
;) Hey Cyber, be careful ya never know! Helen is very nice Heather ws invited to the site and she even said to call her when she gets there & she would come pick her up in a golfcart gave her her cell # and all...we don't even know her? She seems very cool too! Peace and hope to meet all 8-)

Thu May 14, 2009 4:50 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Give her big hugs from me when you see her! Is Nancy going too? I wish I could be at the HooPee Jam. Ya'll have a great time. :)

That is weird about the pull over. Selective to try and catch people doing wrong. Sleezy!!

Thu May 14, 2009 4:51 pm Profile
 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next