Last visit was: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:10 pm It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:10 pm

[ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 What Happened to F2photo 
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: What Happened to F2photo
why would I repost all that crap when as I said in my PM I thought it should be dealt with in a PM and not in a thread? just like this should be..but you don't play like that.

and who is the sensitive one? you are the one whining about your reputation!! which I'm sorry but still makes me laugh!
:lol:

nice to know you have such high opinion of women though. you and phish1 do make a nice pair, don't you!

Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:58 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

now who sounds like a sensitive girl?

if anyone has any trouble following along marky it is you. If you don't even stand up for your own actions, then what stand do you have? You and everyone else on here knows why f2 left, he felt bullied, threatened and harrased by you. I have an email from f2 saying exactly this, I'd post it but because he was harrassed and left it is gone. does that make you feel good? do you like making people feel they are being threatened? pretty pathetic if you ask me.

and you can quit telling me what to do, I am smart enough to make my own decisions on what I do on this forum. how bout taking your own advice and you put me on ignore? and quit trying to bully me, it isn't going to work this time with me.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:44 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

damn straight, you will never get anywhere with me!!

my world is a bit brighter today, marky is ignoring me!!

thank the wanee gods!!

and go get yourself some schooling, learn what name calling is. if that isnt' the pot calling the kettle black ! I didn't call you pathetic, I called the fact that you're constant harrasment made someone feel threatened enough to leave the forum pathetic.

try to keep up marky!! follow along, follow along

Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:00 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

You all need to agree to disagree and move on.

All my problems are gold plated! All my bottoms, exaggerated.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:04 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Veteran

I know you in person and on the forum Owllover. You are gold. Lets breath in (the smoke) and let out the bad. Can not wait to hug you and Brett!
Wanee ;) Wanee :) Wanee :D :D

Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:06 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Marky should keep his posts about f2 to himself. Like it or not he made some nasty posts. He also dosen't talk to women and for obvious reasons they won't talk to him. I tried to find him at the Mule HOB show in Orlando to see what his problem was but he wasn't where he said to my buddy he would be so I guess I'll share it with everyone. Marky, I got the tickets last year and am trying to score an extra pair to do something with this year but I can promise you one thing, when and if I give them away you and your type people stand no chance in hell of getting them. You should keep your posts to things you know about and to people who want to hear it. You got what you wanted, Paul is not here anymore so why don't you stay out of this post where people want him back.
owllover wrote:
why would I repost all that crap when as I said in my PM I thought it should be dealt with in a PM and not in a thread? just like this should be..but you don't play like that.

and who is the sensitive one? you are the one whining about your reputation!! which I'm sorry but still makes me laugh!

nice to know you have such high opinion of women though. you and phish1 do make a nice pair, don't you!

Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:46 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Sorry I asked!!!!!!

http://mulearmy.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:39 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

yes, kevhic, remind me to give you a swift kick in the pants next time I see you! ;)

Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:43 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I WILL :P

http://mulearmy.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:45 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

kevhic wrote:
Sorry I asked!!!!!!

It's OK, kev

marky and phish1 are what happens when the foetus is deprived oxygen in the womb

Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:46 pm Profile YIM WWW
 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next