Last visit was: Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:10 pm It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:10 pm

[ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Hey Owllover.... 
Wanee Veteran

Post Hey Owllover....
Hey, thanks for the message. I just logged back on since last week, nice to meet you!! Nice pic too - we'll definitley have to hook up for SHOTS!! I like it!! I'm super excited, have you been before?

Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:17 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Hey Owllover....
Yeah!!! A girls post. I have been following the pictures size predicament. Too funny. Glad Beer police was able to offer some tips.

This will be my 3 Wanee and you just think you are excited now....wait until next year when you have been before. I wake up with a nervous stomach and clamy hands in sheer excitment that we are one day closer to Thursday kick off.

I think the girls of the wanee forum should start the show off with a shot gathering on Thursday at noon. My husband and girlfriend are draggin down our pop up and will be in SPK area by the Peach stage.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:09 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

I must agree with my friend Calypsomamma. Although, we will have probably had a few brewskies before noon, but I believe we definitely need to have a ladies kick off shot!

This is my 4th Wanee and it keeps getting better every year. I have to say the line up year is off the charts!

You can't smack the smile :D off my face every time I hear the word Wanee. It's a magical place, I must say.

Just don't lose your face! ;)

Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:23 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Can I get in on the sista action? I am from Jax FL. and I am bringing my friend from Ohio. We can all have a shot to get Wanee started right. I dont know about doing the hoola hoop thing though, that may take a few shots. and then I will only THINK I am doing it well.. =)

Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:42 am Profile YIM
Wanee Master

Are we having a "girl's night" or maybe a "girl's happy hour"? It's a great idea! If so, I'm in.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:48 am Profile
Wanee Peach

Same here wouldn't mind meeting new friends...Count me in just let me know where I'll be there..

Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:30 am Profile
Wanee Lover

OH yeah it is on!!! Sista love!! Swanee Happy hour for sure Andiebee.

Can we call ourselves the "Sisters of the Suwanee"? :) I am not sure of our campsite number...Sunshine Daydreams help me out. That is my girl. :) This will be Wanee number 3 for me and 4 for her...I had to stay home for 07 because my little girl was due that week. Sunshine daydreams is single and a hottie. :) Sorry I had to put it out there. I am married and my musicloving man will be there in full effect too. He is a salt of the earth, shirt off your back kind of guy. Good dude.

I am not sure about the hoola hooping 2timewanee but like you said I am sure after a few shots I will give it a go. I am verrrrry excited. and

ARE WE THERE YET FOR SURE!!!!! How can I wait wait 63 more days??? But who is counting. :)

Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:37 am Profile
Wanee Lover

see ladies do shots on the next installment of;
Girls Gone Waneeee :mrgreen:

Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:48 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

WOOT WOOT!! Holla! Nice to meet you all - Sisters of Suwannee! Love it. It's so great to be able to share the excitment with someone else. I agree, let's skip over April and May and get right to June 4th!! Except for May 7th, that's when the Dead comes to town :D

Happy hour FOR SURES when we get there on Thursday and...Friday and....Saturday and...probably before we leave on Sunday!! OH and...SINGLE GIRL HERE, Owllover!! That's what I'm talkin about! No problems robbin the cradle either :o

Hey, I'm flying in from Colorado w/ my best buddy and won't be able to travel with too many luxuries. Would love to pitch our text next to some of you cool ladies so let me know where you'll all be.

Laters for now...

Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:46 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Ok so here is the deal Sisters of the Suwanee...we are going to start our first year out with style. Sunshine Daydreams and I work together...yeah not much work getting done here, and we just conversed and we think that this could be big and something that we do every year. All our sisters meet up and do a little kick off and what a grest way to meet fellow kind sisters. I sew and will make a flag for us and we will mark our meeting spot once we decide where. Now to pick out the perfect mushroom for the flag.... :)

izzab - where in CO do you live? I used to live in littleton.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:45 pm Profile
 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next