Last visit was: Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:23 am It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:23 am

[ 9 posts ] 
 Who we are 
Wanee Mushroom

Post Re: Who we are
DROP IT! NOBODY CARES OR EVEN NOTICES WHEN YOU'RE NOT HERE, EXCEPT THAT THERE'S NO DRAMA.

Didn't your mommy tell you to do unto others as you would have them do to you? :shock:

Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:57 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Thats good. I understand now. It's that you're jealous and have no friends. I'm sorry for that and wish that you had shown up at the HOB, maybe we could have met and discussed things like adults. It's a shame though, because I did meet a few people from this forum there and they were nice people. I still don't understand why you care how or where me or anyone else got tickets because it's none of your business. I'm also sure that you've probably never had a bad time in your life when you needed help from someone but that's your problem. I'm planning on trying to give back this year and was going to try to give f2 a pair of tickets this year to show him how much I appreciated what he did, but that too is none of your business. Not that it will stop you from making some sort of comment I'm sure. And I need no-one to tell me when or what to do. Come find me in a corner, please.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:18 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

I thought heady, laid back people roamed message boards about music festivals...not people who attack each other hundreds, maybe thousands of miles apart. What amazes me is how offended people get too...can't you people understand that the person who is trying to aggrivate you is spending his/her time from their personal life to come to a message board and get on somebodys....anybody's nerves. I've noticed this from my short stay here that people jump on others here quite quickly in comparison to other boards. You people call yourselves "heady".......don't come asking for my heady goodies at the meet and greet.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:23 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

No, this is Wanee internet message board. Your mother didn't give you the name Phish, as mine didn't name me goodbubble. I come here to get away from reality in hope that this world isn't f*ed up like the actual world.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:29 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Sorry I forgot you do have a friend. Your boyfriend phishy. Don't worry though, I'm done with you and this forum. I was here for fun and you've ended all the fun here, so say anything and everything you want and let your intelligence shine on.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:32 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Seriously dudes.......

Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:45 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Failure of epic proportions

Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:20 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Lover

GIVE IT A REST ALLREADY

http://mulearmy.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:42 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Troll alert

Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:55 pm Profile YIM WWW
 [ 9 posts ]