Last visit was: Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:58 pm It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:58 pm

[ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 New January members to the forum.. 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: New January members to the forum..
NCviper wrote:
owllover wrote:
ok now, let's all simma down!!

kingrhino was kidding. I did PM him to make sure, thought maybe I'd made it onto another foe list!! but sometimes things get lost in forum world, so it is all good!!

Viper...you are my buddy and you got my back!! love you honey. I know I have no worries at wanee if any creeps come creepin around, that is fo sho!

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!! I just don't trust people when they start F'in with my posts.

All is good......I will not spead hate.......this is not the place.

KingRhino......I offer the Dove of Peace.. :mrgreen:

Oh, thank you, thank you. Please, see this, follow Viper's lead. Forgive your fellow forum member, give them the benefit of the doubt. Be the solution.

All my problems are gold plated! All my bottoms, exaggerated.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:56 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Demi-God

dangfunky wrote:
got a scare just recently...my traveling mate says lets skip wannee and go see panic at HOB in myrtle beach.....but I'm thinking...no way...there are some cool people on this board and I want to meet them and party them down!!

so thanks to aerocha - owlsleep-ncviper - etc ....y'all bringin the happy vibes....

work & stress says I wanna hang out with laid back people...the goodpeoples....the spirit of freedom and generous souls...

no time for drama...time is precious...

Dangfunky We look forward to seeing you at Wanee.....Just a couple more months!!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:59 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

KingRhino wrote:

Thanks for taking that down. It's really not necessary and will solve nothing; it only creates more animosity.

Coming over the top of someone else's comment will never end a disagreement, only make it worse. Do we really want to fight with each other?

High road... just let it go. Please, please, please.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:02 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Pro

aerocha wrote:
KingRhino wrote:

Thanks for taking that down. It's really not necessary and will solve nothing; it only creates more animosity.

Coming over the top of someone else's comment will never end a disagreement, only make it worse. Do we really want to fight with each other?

High road... just let it go. Please, please, please.

Them thar' are fightin' words where I come from

Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:04 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Master

dangfunky wrote:
got a scare just recently...my traveling mate says lets skip wannee and go see panic at HOB in myrtle beach.....but I'm thinking...no way...there are some cool people on this board and I want to meet them and party them down!!

so thanks to aerocha - owlsleep-ncviper - etc ....y'all bringin the happy vibes....

work & stress says I wanna hang out with laid back people...the goodpeoples....the spirit of freedom and generous souls...

I like this guy/gal!! Hope to meet ya!

Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:05 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

I'm sorry, I'm not understanding your message? But, I must say, I appreciate being associated with TreeHugger as they seem like quality people to me, and therefore also says much about me.

Thank you.

(I'm not attempting to be snarky, just trying to flesh out the basis for your statement. A self check so to speak.)[/quote]

There's an interesting, and, vexing problem with any online chat groups/ boards/ rooms, what have you. The very thing that's great about the online experience, making the world smaller, the sharing of information, and excitement, getting to know people through their words, has major flaws in it, too. We, often can't tell when people are joking, being sarcastic, cynical, all those things that require, actually, seeing them, seeing facial expressions, body language, and, that can, at times, cause problems. It would serve to remind us that this thing ain't perfect.
I'm one of these new January members, and the upcoming Wanee will be my second. I've attended Magfest and Springfest, too. I've never been down there and NOT had a good time, and that includes one Saturday night around Christmas, when we went down to see some Valdosta friends perform. Maybe it was just being back on that sacred ground, maybe it was the staff, but, it was fun, if, only, for a little bit.
We're all looking for community. We're looking for people who are REAL, and are into the music, the people, the vibe. It's there, folks, and, what I'm loving is, more of us are gonna know each other, beforehand. If you can't make it, if you aren't there, I feel sorry for you. No, unlike Mr. T, I don't pity the fool, I pity your loss. Maybe you can make it next year, I hope so.
So, lets buddy up, and do it up, right. Until the morning sun burns the mist out of the moss, and, the moon sucks the black out of the Suwanee River, Herself, I remain y'all's kindbuddyrow

Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:05 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

NCviper wrote:
dangfunky wrote:

Dangfunky We look forward to seeing you at Wanee.....Just a couple more months!!

Yay! Thanks! I look forward to seeing/meeting everyone too. Yes, Phish1 and/or Marky, even you (two?).

Haters can't rain on my parade cause I've got a f!*kin' umbrella and I won't allow it.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:06 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Demi-God

kindbuddyrow wrote:
I'm sorry, I'm not understanding your message? But, I must say, I appreciate being associated with TreeHugger as they seem like quality people to me, and therefore also says much about me.

Thank you.

(I'm not attempting to be snarky, just trying to flesh out the basis for your statement. A self check so to speak.)

There's an interesting, and, vexing problem with any online chat groups/ boards/ rooms, what have you. The very thing that's great about the online experience, making the world smaller, the sharing of information, and excitement, getting to know people through their words, has major flaws in it, too. We, often can't tell when people are joking, being sarcastic, cynical, all those things that require, actually, seeing them, seeing facial expressions, body language, and, that can, at times, cause problems. It would serve to remind us that this thing ain't perfect.
I'm one of these new January members, and the upcoming Wanee will be my second. I've attended Magfest and Springfest, too. I've never been down there and NOT had a good time, and that includes one Saturday night around Christmas, when we went down to see some Valdosta friends perform. Maybe it was just being back on that sacred ground, maybe it was the staff, but, it was fun, if, only, for a little bit.
We're all looking for community. We're looking for people who are REAL, and are into the music, the people, the vibe. It's there, folks, and, what I'm loving is, more of us are gonna know each other, beforehand. If you can't make it, if you aren't there, I feel sorry for you. No, unlike Mr. T, I don't pity the fool, I pity your loss. Maybe you can make it next year, I hope so.
So, lets buddy up, and do it up, right. Until the morning sun burns the mist out of the moss, and, the moon sucks the black out of the Suwanee River, Herself, I remain y'all's kindbuddyrow[/quote]

Well said.........I concur......Amen.....Yeeww Haaaa!......Wooooott!.......Yes sir........ :lol:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Last edited by NCviper on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:08 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

ENOUGH ALLREADY

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

http://mulearmy.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:12 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Since I have certain people on ignore, my demeanor should improve

I will also be a nice guy and not post any of the PMs I got thanking me for saying what apparently a great number of you feel about certain posters on this board.

You're welcome

Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:13 pm Profile YIM WWW
 [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next