Last visit was: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:43 pm It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:43 pm

[ 791 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 80  Next
 DRIVE BY TRUCKER THREAD 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: DRIVE BY TRUCKER THREAD
That's why I'm ahellauvadbtfanmanguydude!!!!!

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:28 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

suntzu wrote:
How mant dbt shows has everyone been to. I tried to count back including Wanee, and the Black Crowes and Robert Randolph tour de force, and I believe about 12 shows. Kevhic probably has me beat!

:D 12 shows, for me, unless you let me count some solo shows
Patterson ( 3 ), Jason ( 2 ), and Cooley ( 1 ) <<<< wow ( 1 ) <<<
looks like the cleft asshole that the Dude speaks of. The Dude does, indeed, abide. :D

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:47 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I didn't discover the truckers untill a few years ago,Blessing and a curse was just out I think,but I fell in love with them instantly,I got IT!!!!right away,A lot of people don't like them cause they can't get past the singing,singers they are not but I like the DIRT UNDERNEATH,thats where all the good s#%t is,the songwriting is one of the best thing thats out there now,I also love the guitar playing,just so much going on in the songs intertwineing and whatnot.I have got everthing they have put out and Jason,love him to,kinda miss him in the truckers,he can play a mean slide,very dark sounding,I love the dark stuff.
So to answer the show ? Seen Truckers 3 times ,all without Jason and have seen Jason 2.I did see Pat at x mas jam last year but i wouldn't count that as he was just a guest,he played at jack the wood I think but there were to many people and they wouldn't let us in.I plan on seeing them many more times.
:D

http://mulearmy.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:52 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

I've been a mean assed fan of them since the Southern Rock Opera was given to me by a friend from Illinoise. I was in poli-sci at UNF (Jax) and he told me it was kinda political. Yes it was and it all blew me away!! I wrote a song for Jason and some friends put it on you tube. Jason contacted me and told me he loved it. Anybody who has seen Jason live and up close would know his songs are from the heart. They are all amiccable about the departure and, though, John Neff is a great player , I'd love to see Jason onstage a few times with them again!!Rockshows rule!!Has anybody mentioned Booker T winning a grammy for his fronting the Truckers???

Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:28 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

suntzu wrote:
I've been a mean assed fan of them since the Southern Rock Opera was given to me by a friend from Illinoise. I was in poli-sci at UNF (Jax) and he told me it was kinda political. Yes it was and it all blew me away!! I wrote a song for Jason and some friends put it on you tube. Jason contacted me and told me he loved it. Anybody who has seen Jason live and up close would know his songs are from the heart. They are all amiccable about the departure and, though, John Neff is a great player , I'd love to see Jason onstage a few times with them again!!Rockshows rule!!Has anybody mentioned Booker T winning a grammy for his fronting the Truckers???

Did you see Jason at Mojo's kitchen,I saw him once with the 400 unit and solo just him and I think Jimbo Hart

Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:37 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Sorry, brother, that was Browan Lawler(sp?) his guitar guy. I was in the front table talking to those dudes. He is great. I saw 2 shows, 1 with the band 1 with Browan. that is the only touring guy that I can honestly say knows me / I know him etc. Jimbo used to play with Wanee fav Pap Mali!!

Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:37 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

I HAVEN'T HAD A MOTHER f!*kin' JOB SINCE 1994!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:46 am Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

But I get by holding up convenience stores

Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:39 am Profile
Wanee Pro

My last Truckers show was a private party sponsored by Jack Daniels.What a perfect night. Free JD and a free Truckers show.

It sucks but I'm gonna have to miss both of the upcoming Truckers show here in Toronto in order to make Wanee happen.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:37 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

suntzu wrote:
Sorry, brother, that was Browan Lawler(sp?) his guitar guy. I was in the front table talking to those dudes. He is great. I saw 2 shows, 1 with the band 1 with Browan. that is the only touring guy that I can honestly say knows me / I know him etc. Jimbo used to play with Wanee fav Pap Mali!!

:) Jason is a REALLY nice guy ! He remembers iluvtopanic on sight, now, after only meeting him a couple of times.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:53 am Profile
 [ 791 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 80  Next