Last visit was: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:01 pm It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:01 pm

[ 6 posts ] 
 Hittin the note promotion 
Wanee Gnome

Post Hittin the note promotion
I read what everyone is writing about regarding the promotion we set up for the ABB fans. It upsets me when something good is being done and it sounds like it is being turned into a negative.
There are no issues with selling tickets this was purely done by everyone involved with the festival to do a special promotion from Peach Corp and the Wanee Festival so that we can offer long time fans a special deal. This was supposed to be our way of honoring you guys!
Lets keep the positive vibe going and have the best Wanee yet!!!!
see you at Wanee XOXO

Thu May 14, 2009 12:34 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Post Re: Hittin the note promotion
Just took advantage of this deal...Thanks again, can't wait for this weekend!

Thu May 14, 2009 12:44 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

The people at Hittin The Note are great. They are always looking for ways to give back to ABB fans. If you sign up for their newsletter you get presale info and more.

http://allmanbrothers.com/modules.php?o ... file=index

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Thu May 14, 2009 1:01 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Sweetpea - I like that you guys are readin and enjoying this forum as much as we are. Hopefully the discussion as to what prompted the promotion is not overshadowed by all the excitment and anticpiation of this wonderful festival. We can't wait to get down and hopefully if you can make it, you will find us and join in the good times. We appreicate Hittin the Note and the Wanee family!!!!

Thu May 14, 2009 2:05 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

They have a booth near the Peach stage inside the festival grounds if you want to stop over and say hello.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Thu May 14, 2009 2:28 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
;) Hell I am not complaining and I bought ten tickets,,,Heather and I are volunteering to help with the drawing for free tics to WANEE at ACES this weekend with the LEE BOYS! I just offered to help Charles of Jazz/Blues Magazine as he seems to have a good thing going and A LOT to cover so will help promote GOOD MUSIC anyway I can!! I think that music is healing and our world is so messed up today that if we can go to see or listen to live music I know I feel a whole lot better afterwards?? I still would like to have my t-shirts from the VIP tics from the xmas jam ??..But bought some others anyway! Peace all, see ya at WANEE!!! :)

Thu May 14, 2009 2:39 pm Profile
 [ 6 posts ]