Last visit was: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:30 am It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:30 am

[ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Should I bring a folding chair 
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: Should I bring a folding chair
;) Andie stop by my house on the way and help me clean my garage out I hve OCD and used to tape everything and i mean all things the whole gulf war,,,now wtf do I need that for hardly any of the tapes are labeled either when I die these kids will be screening VHS tapes for yrs trying to find their baby ones etc..I would love to find the one with Matt Abts doing shattered after we had seen the Stones in Orlando :lol: ...he would kill me if I posted it...welll not really :shock: he was running across the stage strutting his stuff just like Jagger too funny...anyhow I am sure there are some chairs in all of the stuff in my garage :o It's too scary for me :shock: Spideys :shock: :lol: That is very sweet of you to offer those if I could find my extras they could have them too ;)

Thu May 14, 2009 6:29 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Bring a chair for sure. I've had one of those backpack chairs for the last 2 wanees and it's been great. There's a cup holder and a good size pocket on the back part to put all your s#%t in. Got it at WallyWorld for $20. Set em up toward the back for when you want a break from jamin' in the crowd! Like others have said, someone might take a seat in it for a few, but they know the drill when you get back.

Allman Brother Borealis AKA SOUTHERN LIGHTS!!!

Thu May 14, 2009 6:47 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Yeah those people that set there chairs up at 11:00 in the morning on the front row and have there kids watch them or they take turns watching them so they have there spot for ABB are a mean bunch of people also.They tie all the chairs togather also,its just not right.I like to move around during the show and try and get up front a few different times throughout the show.I just don't like that s#%t,almost got in a fight a few years back with one of those people.Its not right that they hog the front all day long.I am a small guy ,but I will watch the MULE from the rail for part of the show and if they don't like it they can kiss my ASS.That is probley the only thing I hate about Wanee fest,who the hell do they think they are anyway!!!!!!!!!!!

http://mulearmy.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Thu May 14, 2009 8:18 pm Profile
 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2