Last visit was: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:24 pm It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:24 pm

[ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Wanee Billboards 
Wanee Fan

Post Re: Wanee Billboards
mike12859 wrote:
Havent seen a billboard yet, but I did hear a commercial on the radio this morning and they mentioned the ABB and WSP and several others but not Govt Mule....Whats up with that?

What station were you listening to? The Wanee radio commercials definitly mentions Gov't Mule! Unless, you may have just heard the jocks talking it up and only mentioned ABB and WSP? Please let me know! Thanks

Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:18 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Wanee Billboards
Hey James!!!!

I am here in Tampa iT was one of two stations, I cant be sure, It was either The Bone during Bubbas show or 107.3 The Eagle.
I am sure they didn't mention them, it was the first commercial I heard this year so I turned it up to listen and having just seen Mule here in Tampa I was listening for them. I will keep my ears open and if I hear it again and I was wrong I will post a retraction :oops: ..Thanks for all of you hard work and keep up the great job James. This years Wanee will be phenomenal!!!!!

Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:51 am Profile
 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2