Last visit was: Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:12 pm It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:12 pm




 [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41  Next
 New Members / 1st Timers - Please Read This 
Author Message
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:43 pm
Posts: 9056
Location: Albany, NY
Post Re: New Members / 1st Timers - Please Read This
bump!!!!!!

_________________
When In Doubt, Play Allmans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBfhL3EyAIk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w


Wed May 20, 2009 5:10 pm Profile WWW
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:05 pm
Posts: 2121
Location: Jacksonville (Mandarin), FL
Post Re: New Members / 1st Timers - Please Read This
Bump.

_________________
Image


What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio


Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs


And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio


Wed May 20, 2009 6:51 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:14 am
Posts: 1072
Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: New Members / 1st Timers - Please Read This
:o B :o U MP BUMP BUMP....A RUMMPPAA PUMMMMMBUMMMM :lol: :lol: you guys writing a song or what :lol:

_________________
Live for today as tomorrow may be very far away! Make your DREAMS come true!!!!


Wed May 20, 2009 7:10 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 7:10 am
Posts: 40
Post Re: New Members / 1st Timers - Please Read This
wooo yay! helpful thread! crossing my fingers for somewhat chilly weather down there in florida. I don't want to sweat my ass off!


Wed May 20, 2009 7:15 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:04 pm
Posts: 50
Post Re: New Members / 1st Timers - Please Read This
nicolaleigh wrote:
wooo yay! helpful thread! crossing my fingers for somewhat chilly weather down there in florida. I don't want to sweat my ass off!


Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but...you can go ahead and uncross those fingers! The only reason it might even be a little bit cool is if we get thunderstorms, which you don't want. If you're not familiar with Florida heat then you might not be familiar with Florida thunderstorms...suffice it to say you don't really want either one, but you would have a crappy time if it is constantly pouring with lightning popping all around. When it comes to me getting my money's worth, I'll take the heat over breezy, stormy weather.

The best thing you can do is come prepared for three things: intense heat, intense rain, and intense mosquitos...not saying we'll get all three, but we're bound to have at least one, so you might as well have them all covered.


Wed May 20, 2009 7:55 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 7:10 am
Posts: 40
Post Re: New Members / 1st Timers - Please Read This
GreenGrassHighTides wrote:
nicolaleigh wrote:
wooo yay! helpful thread! crossing my fingers for somewhat chilly weather down there in florida. I don't want to sweat my ass off!


Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but...you can go ahead and uncross those fingers! The only reason it might even be a little bit cool is if we get thunderstorms, which you don't want. If you're not familiar with Florida heat then you might not be familiar with Florida thunderstorms...suffice it to say you don't really want either one, but you would have a crappy time if it is constantly pouring with lightning popping all around. When it comes to me getting my money's worth, I'll take the heat over breezy, stormy weather.

The best thing you can do is come prepared for three things: intense heat, intense rain, and intense mosquitos...not saying we'll get all three, but we're bound to have at least one, so you might as well have them all covered.


hahah no, i was born in raised in savannah georgia, and i've spent my fair share of time in florida. im a pale skinned, redhead (a ginger if you must) so the sun and I just don't get along. i plan on wearing the thin sun dresses to get me through i guess. I forget there is water around the camp so Im sure i'll be fine ;)


Wed May 20, 2009 8:47 pm Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:05 pm
Posts: 2121
Location: Jacksonville (Mandarin), FL
Post Re: New Members / 1st Timers - Please Read This
I spent many a year at Ft. Stewart as recon training out in the field and I have to say that those Savannah/post skeeters are some big mofo's. They have beaks on them like straws! I am a Florida boy since birth but those baby's (B-52's) can carry a hog off.

_________________
Image


What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio


Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs


And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio


Wed May 20, 2009 8:59 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:14 am
Posts: 1072
Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: New Members / 1st Timers - Please Read This
waneelover wrote:
I spent many a year at Ft. Stewart as recon training out in the field and I have to say that those Savannah/post skeeters are some big mofo's. They have beaks on them like straws! I am a Florida boy since birth but those baby's (B-52's) can carry a hog off.

ROTFLMFAO :lol: :lol: Bigger than the ones in Alaska.... :?: :lol:

_________________
Live for today as tomorrow may be very far away! Make your DREAMS come true!!!!


Thu May 21, 2009 4:52 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:04 pm
Posts: 50
Post Re: New Members / 1st Timers - Please Read This
waneelover wrote:
I spent many a year at Ft. Stewart as recon training out in the field and I have to say that those Savannah/post skeeters are some big mofo's. They have beaks on them like straws! I am a Florida boy since birth but those baby's (B-52's) can carry a hog off.


lol...yeah, we usually say down here that our mosquitos carry pistols.

I've never been to that part of Georgia in the summer, but I've heard they're rough. Ours may or may not be bigger down here in the Glades, but there sure is enough of them out on a July night to carry you off to their hidden lair.


Thu May 21, 2009 8:42 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:57 pm
Posts: 2261
Location: General Admisssion
Post Re: New Members / 1st Timers - Please Read This
my God lady,,you have me crying,,,thats hilarious :twisted: :twisted:

_________________
Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.


Thu May 21, 2009 10:32 am Profile
 [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.