Last visit was: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:06 am It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:06 am

[ 402 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 41  Next
 New Members / 1st Timers - Please Read This 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: New Members / 1st Timers - Please Read This
Welcome, Treetop.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:08 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Welcome to the Wanee Boards Treetop :!: 8-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w

Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Master

Welcome all new members!! :)

ImageImageImage

Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:16 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Hey there, wanee family!

Actually just wanted to introduce myself to everyone and the forum!

I'm a totally waneewbie (just saw that somewhere here - gorgeous!) and kinda lacking in direction what will gonna be in 2 weeks in Florida.

As you might see in my poorly english, i'm from germany. Never been to wanee or USA in general, but freakin excited!!

I started digging through the forum several hours ago and got to admit: loveley atmosphere, already here and surely at the festival!

I am looking for the right thread and will post it, as soon as i find the appropriate one, but nevertheless one question:

is there any possibility to store or deposit certain values? Like my blackflight ticket, credit card, passport..? I cant store it somewhere else or at home, because i am flying back to Germany on Thursday... any hints?

And some guys here talked about a map, made by Doug(?) - where do I find it?

Well then, another "hi there" to all you lovely people :)

See you very soon!

Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:27 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Guten tag Captain Sleeveheart. I'm a new Wanee fan too, from Portland, Oregon. Welcome!

I'm sure that someone with more experience about storing valuables will answer your question. We are in the same situation, flying into Florida -- but I imagine we will just lock our valuables in our rental car. Would love to hear if there are other options.

I'm attaching the latest map from other discussions. You can download and print it, but I understand these maps are also distributed at the gate. The map is at low print resolution, so if you try to enlarge it, it will look blurry.

safe travels!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:29 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Hello Capt. From a fellow German. Heidelberg Checking in. Granted Ive only been there twice once at birth and once back in high school, I also dont speak the language but hey! The blood runs the same.

To answer your question, I dont think that they have safety deposit boxes or safes. But the airports have rent-able locker, maybe that will work for you.

Make sure to fin the thread on the meet and greet and come out to see us.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:36 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Honestly, brother, I would recommend this...

Unless you don't have a rental car, find someone there at the park that you trust, someone you have met and understand that they are good wanee people. If you don't trust anyone (sheesh, who does these days ((days)) then find someplace to hide your schtuff where you can find it)....Coming from Germany, you could have your whole life huh? Passport, Credit Cards, Papers, etc....

Yeah, no lockers or train stuff, but I'm assuming you are coming from the Jacksonville Airport (Correct?), so I'd store your stuff there if need be. Anyway, I'd just recommend you store you stuff in a safe place, and really just worry about DANCING and HAVING FUN!!!!!

Wanee!

~Critter

Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:39 am Profile WWW
Wanee Gnome

Thank you all for your kind advices.
Guess the best thing I could do is to pack it in my rental car. Unfortunately I'm coming from a tour though the deep south and gonna visit Jacksonville only after Wanee.

But actually you guys are right. The car must do it and I definitely don't want to worry about my freaking values during Wanee 2012! :)

Well then, the trip starts tomorrow - have a great week you guys, we will all meet very soon and have a great time!

Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:27 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Safe travels!

Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:29 am Profile
Wanee Master

Renatl car is the way to go, i cant say nothing will happen to it, but as long as you lock your doors and its hidden there should be no worries, just dont lose keys! :)... Safe travels brother!! :)

ImageImageImage

Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:22 am Profile
 [ 402 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 41  Next