Last visit was: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:40 pm It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:40 pm

[ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41
 New Members / 1st Timers - Please Read This 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: New Members / 1st Timers - Please Read This
Jorts and fanny packs, people will think you're a gator!!

Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:06 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

scotydog826 wrote:
Jorts and fanny packs, people will think you're a gator!!

The Jorts Absolutely. We wear them proudly now. The Fanny pack. No, thats where I draw the line!!

Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:51 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

hi my first time at Wanee and I am just lost! lol Trying to get a reservation for a RV and can't get anyone to answer the phone...did the online reservation today with no luck....I have bad feelings about this :(

I did get a room in Live Oak but we really wanted to do the RV thing. I am so excited to find the forum and find all of you. Thanks so much for letting me join your forum. :)

Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:00 pm Profile
Wanee Master

You are very Welcome to join the forum.....
It is always good to have a new member...
Just keep calling the office.....probably they are busy with the Magnolia Fest that is coming up in two weeks.
Don't give up....keep calling, eventually someone will answer.
Check and make sure you are calling the right number though.

If this is your first time in '15....read through much of this topic starting way back when.....you will find a lot of useful information...and maybe a few things you really don't want to know, or were afraid to ask.... :lol: :lol: It will take a while to go through this and glean pertinent information but in the long haul it will be worth it. Also, check out the maps that WaneeLover has posted....when you arrive, you will be more comfortable about your surroundings.

Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:30 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Thank you for the welcome Rivernole. Kept calling like you suggested and got through late this afternoon. You can't book online RV reservations for Music Festivals. They are NOT near full so decided to talk to my Homies first. IF we decide to go with the RV camping where would you suggest we park?

Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:23 pm Profile
Wanee Master

As close as possible....the Horse Camping area is right behind the Peach stage and is easy access. River Road is good, the loop is good and if you can get an electric/water site by the Lake....that is where I would want to be. It is closer to the Mushroom stage and is not far to the Peach. And it is closer to food vendors/merchandise vendors and there is a good crowd of people that go by.
Just check the maps and the closer/the better in my feeble opinion.
Check the maps and see what is available....there aren't many bad reserved sites that I have seen.
But don't hesitate to book as they will fill up shortly.

Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:57 pm Profile
 [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41