Last visit was: Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:45 pm It is currently Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:45 pm

[ 5 posts ] 
 VIP tickets for Wanee 
Wanee Gnome

Post VIP tickets for Wanee
What comes with the VIP ticket purchase? This will be our first Wanee and I'm not finding that information on the website. It looks like they are $500, and I'm assuming not sold out (as the website indicates) since the dates were just announced and nothing's on sale just yet.

Thank you!!!

Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:27 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Post Re: VIP tickets for Wanee
In the past the perks have been a goody bag with a TShirt, a lanyard with VIP laminate, catered lunch/dinner on Friday/Saturday, a close viewing area at the stages and VIP air conditioned restrooms. Hope this helps.

~~Can't go back and you can't stand still. If the peaches don't get you, then the mushrooms will.~~

Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:08 am Profile
Wanee Fan

I do VIP every year. Totally worth it.

Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:18 am Profile
Wanee Lover

never done vip but once you open the screen door of the tent you'll think we are vip

Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:23 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

YES,YES,YES, AIR CONDITIONED RESTROOMS! Meals are on their schedule, which is O.K. for some (I have certain dietary needs ),But seating is good,and did I mention, AIR CONDITIONED RESTROOMS!

Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:56 pm Profile
 [ 5 posts ]