Last visit was: Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:52 pm It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:52 pm

[ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Who's traveling the shortest to Wanee? 
Wanee Lover

Post Who's traveling the shortest to Wanee?
Ok, we've got the longest traveler contest, how about the shortest?

Who lives right down the street from SOSMP?

shush, don't tell, but we're going to crash their house at 4 am; insta-party.

All my problems are gold plated! All my bottoms, exaggerated.

Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:33 am Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: Who's traveling the shortest to Wanee?
aerocha wrote:

Don't say those things. On my way to Langerado I stopped in St. Pete for a DSO show and then toodled my way to my friend's house in Ft. Lauderdale. I showed up drunk with a rental car full of hippies. I have a handle of crown in my hand and proceed to have a seat in their lawn (this house has an elevator - so you can vibe what the neighborhood was like). Then I proceed to jump in bed with my other friend and start drinking at 5 am watching Donna The Buffalo video. Yeah, be careful what you wish for guys...

Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:29 am Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

Hey, you all can respond, I'm just joking about crashing your pad, really.

But, I have to say, the only prize you get is being able to go home after each day... to a real home.

Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:52 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Lover

libarchiver wrote:
aerocha wrote:

Don't say those things. On my way to Langerado I stopped in St. Pete for a DSO show and then toodled my way to my friend's house in Ft. Lauderdale. I showed up drunk with a rental car full of hippies. I have a handle of crown in my hand and proceed to have a seat in their lawn (this house has an elevator - so you can vibe what the neighborhood was like). Then I proceed to jump in bed with my other friend and start drinking at 5 am watching Donna The Buffalo video. Yeah, be careful what you wish for guys...

You're a Librarian, right? I get the feeling you missed your calling as a ROCK STAR!

Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:53 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Lover

aerocha wrote:
libarchiver wrote:
aerocha wrote:

You work in a Library related field, right? I get the feeling you missed your calling as a ROCK STAR!

Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:09 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Veteran

Yo, aerocha how's Chico? Man I miss Cali. Hope you enjoy the Fest. As you know the US is vastly different as you go from one place to another. The swamps of North Florida have a different beauty than your kneck of the woods, but the Suwanee will embrace you as you will embrace the Suwanee. Wanee is going to be much bigger than last year, but much smaller than Bonnarroo! The magic of Wanee is unmatched, however, in the feel.May the Spirit of The Suwanee be with you always...as it will!!

Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:14 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

suntzu wrote:
Yo, aerocha how's Chico? Man I miss Cali. Hope you enjoy the Fest. As you know the US is vastly different as you go from one place to another. The swamps of North Florida have a different beauty than your kneck of the woods, but the Suwanee will embrace you as you will embrace the Suwanee. Wanee is going to be much bigger than last year, but much smaller than Bonnarroo! The magic of Wanee is unmatched, however, in the feel.May the Spirit of The Suwanee be with you always...as it will!!

Thanks!!

Chico is great. I'm excited to see what Wanee has to offer, I've heard only great things about the park and people. this will be my 3rd trip to Florida; I've been to Miami Beach about 5 years ago and then I was just there in Lauderdale for Jam Cruise.

Are you from around Live Oak area?

Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:29 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Wizard

aerocha wrote:

You're a Librarian, right? I get the feeling you missed your calling as a ROCK STAR!

Librarian by day, ROCK STAR by night. Gotta pay the bills somehow. :lol:

Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:36 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

Chico is great. I'm excited to see what Wanee has to offer, I've heard only great things about the park and people. this will be my 3rd trip to Florida; I've been to Miami Beach about 5 years ago and then I was just there in Lauderdale for Jam Cruise.

Are you from around Live Oak area?[/quote]

Live Oak is nothing at all like Miami or Ft Laud, more like Georgia of S Carolina. Lots of trees with Spanish moss hanging from them, really a great spot. You are gonna LOVE it!!!!!

Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:06 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

mike12859 wrote:

Are you from around Live Oak area?

Live Oak is nothing at all like Miami or Ft Laud, more like Georgia of S Carolina. Lots of trees with Spanish moss hanging from them, really a great spot. You are gonna LOVE it!!!!![/quote]

Yeah, thank goodness Live Oak isn't like those other places in FL I've been too; not that the city isn't nice, but I'm a country/small town guy. I'm sure I'll enjoy the backwoods of Northern FL as you say Mike.

Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:45 pm Profile YIM WWW
 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next