Last visit was: Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:20 pm It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:20 pm

[ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Wednesday Night Pre-Party @ Camp Cosmic 
Wanee Fan

Post Wednesday Night Pre-Party @ Camp Cosmic
Hey all Y2K10 Wanee goers-Camp Cosmic will be there all week...yeah we're coming even earlier this year..what can we say we are Wanee freaks! :) So if any of you will be arriving early too and want to come by Wednesday night and say hi, we will be celebrating! Bring your drums, guitars, voices etc-Go around Rees Lake halfway and look for us under the biggest live oak-look for the giant PEACE sign and all the tall Camp Cosmic flags...Our camp theme this year is -Imagining "Whirled" Peace!- so look for all sorts of whirling, twirling, out of control, peace things.....and don't forget to sign this year's Camp Cosmic Peace flag! Join us on Facebook too.

Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:35 pm Profile
Site Admin

Post Re: Wednesday Night Pre-Party @ Camp Cosmic
Welcome PeaceLoveWanee!

I have a question. There was some representation last year on the forum by Camp Cosmic inviting folks to join them and offering assistance but the feedback was that people didn't/couldn't get an answer back. Can you tell us a little about CC? I saw a post earlier that looked like the group may have offered a ride from Jacksonville to the fest.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:42 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

I think the "not getting back" Camp Cosmic thing was on facebook..people requesting to be friends but never getting the friend request accepted thing.

I was looking all over for camp cosmic last year. I definately want to stop in...from what I can tell some VERY LOVELY PEOPLE who are very helpful...CDNfan is getting a lift from the airport from them!! sooo they are good as gold!

Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:46 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Sure thing...we all have been coming to Wanee every year...just a great group of people who love to camp out. We come for good times, people and music. We are all about a peaceful but zany vibe!

Yes, Camp Cosmic has arranged to drive from Wanee to JAX to pick up some folks we havent even met yet, they are flying in there from Canada and reached out to us on Facebook and needed a ride, and Steph said of course we'll help you ;) That's what we are all about...

As far as Cosmic not getting back to people, I think you might be referring to a few folks who reached out to us late last year pre Wanee and we were unable to get them into our camp at that point because one of our main organizers had a major health issue a month before Wanee and none of us knew if we were even going to Wanee last year (depending on her surgery and result of that). I believe we did end up speaking to those few people to explain why we were away from emailing for a few weeks and that we were sorry we missed their emails, but you have to understand that her health was just way more important to all of us at the time. The good news is she ended up recovering fully and Wanee was back on for Camp Cosmic last year and we all had a great time. And had even more to celebrate! We are all looking forward to meeting so many of our old Wanee friends again this year and meeting some new ones too! Peace...and Wanee!

Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:04 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

:D

LOVIN CAMP COSMIC!! I will not miss saying hello this year!

Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:05 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Owllover-Can't wait! If you get there earlier in week come on by-we will have the Bumper Bar open :)

Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:09 pm Profile
Site Admin

Thanks for the info! It looks like you'll be getting a visit from owlie and me.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:11 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

WL it's a date. ;)

Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:14 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

waneelover wrote:
Thanks for the info! It looks like you'll be getting a visit from owlie and me.

and me! :)

Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:15 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

it's a threesome! :lol:

Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:16 pm Profile
 [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next