Last visit was: Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:12 pm It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:12 pm

[ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Relay for Life... 
Wanee Master

Post Re: Relay for Life...
Final bump, thanks you guys for all your help, now back to your regularly scheduled Wanee!!

Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:46 am Profile
Wanee Master

One more bump in honor of a very special lady who's kicking cancer's ass as we speak!! You know who you are and WE LOVE YOU!!

Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:57 am Profile
Site Admin

AndieBee wrote:
I don't normally solicit, but this is for a really great cause!!
I just joined the Relay for Life for 2010. The name of the team is Feats Don't Fail Me Now. I'll be walking in memory of my Aunt Jackie, Steve E, and in of honor Christine W and our friend Richie H. Please support our team if you'd like (find me on Facebook), or remember your own loved ones by walking a lap in your town. Give love, get love!

I heard today that some friends here in jax are doing RFL locally with a costume theme. It's really great to see so many folks support the cause - thanks for what you do AB!!!!

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:23 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Hey WL, the theme this year is all around the world. Our team got New Orleans as our randomly picked city. Our camp is going to look like Mardis Gras. I'm so excited about it this year, it really is a very great cause plus it's always a lot of fun. Very inspiring to see all the survivors doing that lap in silence...

Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:36 pm Profile
 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3