Last visit was: Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:30 pm It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:30 pm




 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Bruce Springsteen 
Author Message
Wanee Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 12:53 pm
Posts: 3645
Post Re: Bruce Springsteen
loved the AOPi's at UT! very fine ladies!!


Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:47 am Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:13 pm
Posts: 479
Post Re: Bruce Springsteen
Springsteen is like the statue of liberty.....


Owl....gotta love them sec schools but we had better bands at Georgia! :)~


Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:23 am Profile
Wanee Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 12:53 pm
Posts: 3645
Post Re: Bruce Springsteen
DEFINATELY better bands. I will not argue with that!!

SEC was very fun. it got in the way of my schoolin!! too many parties, too much fun to go to class. during my 5th year my mom called and said THAT'S IT. GET A DEGREE OR GET OUT.

so I got a degree and I got out. dang, it was fun while it lasted!


Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:45 am Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:59 pm
Posts: 344
Location: Jersey!
Post Re: Bruce Springsteen
owllover wrote:
Chi Omega. Pi Chapter. U of TENN


I was in a frat myself

Alpha Kapha Teria

Bakersfield Academy of Dramatic Arts & Transmission Repair

_________________
ImageImageImage


Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:49 am Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 12:53 pm
Posts: 3645
Post Re: Bruce Springsteen
:lol:

I bet that's some mean handshake!


Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:51 am Profile
Wanee Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:25 pm
Posts: 2800
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Post Re: Bruce Springsteen
owllover wrote:
DEFINATELY better bands. I will not argue with that!!

SEC was very fun. it got in the way of my schoolin!! too many parties, too much fun to go to class. during my 5th year my mom called and said THAT'S IT. GET A DEGREE OR GET OUT.

so I got a degree and I got out. dang, it was fun while it lasted!


I was the jerk who went for 5 years, and then went to Grad School. :lol:

_________________
Image Image


Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:52 am Profile WWW
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:59 pm
Posts: 344
Location: Jersey!
Post Re: Bruce Springsteen
libarchiver wrote:
owllover wrote:
DEFINATELY better bands. I will not argue with that!!

SEC was very fun. it got in the way of my schoolin!! too many parties, too much fun to go to class. during my 5th year my mom called and said THAT'S IT. GET A DEGREE OR GET OUT.

so I got a degree and I got out. dang, it was fun while it lasted!


I was the jerk who went for 5 years, and then went to Grad School. :lol:



Girls can be jerks?

Intriguing

_________________
ImageImageImage


Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:58 am Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:43 pm
Posts: 9039
Location: Albany, NY
Post Re: Bruce Springsteen
I was one those people how didn't get the Springsteen craze till back in "85" and friend dragged me to a show, I have been a fan ever since. The same thing happened to me with "The Police" after seeing them live and blew me away I became a fan :!: 8-) :D

_________________
When In Doubt, Play Allmans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBfhL3EyAIk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w


Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:15 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:59 pm
Posts: 344
Location: Jersey!
Post Re: Bruce Springsteen
Dartdog82 wrote:
I was one those people how didn't get the Springsteen craze till back in "85" and friend dragged me to a show, I have been a fan ever since. The same thing happened to me with "The Police" after seeing them live and blew me away I became a fan :!: 8-) :D



First time I saw The Police there were maybe 60 people in the audience and I paid $8

Last time I saw them, it cost me $700

And the ironic thing is they were better when I paid $8

_________________
ImageImageImage


Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:40 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:04 pm
Posts: 2180
Post Re: Bruce Springsteen
I wasn't a Springsteen fan until much later in his career, somehow it just cript up on me.....the kids kicked in for a ticket as a present and jeredog and I caught his 08 ? show......loved it, really good vibes in that house, really tight band of musicians :D

_________________
"This town is nuts, my kind of place. I don't want to leave.
I don't never, never, never, never want to leave."


Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:10 am Profile
 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], SeaPA and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.